Camilo | Reckless

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘
🗝: 『 camilo tends to be a little reckless 』
❑ : no warnings! mentions of injuries
🗒: aaaa idk what to put on authors note.. other than my stomach hurts lol <\3 this takes place after casita broke down + before it was rebuilt

camilo was a good kid, using his gift to make others laugh and oters, but he would occasionally be reckless. leading into a moment like this, breaking his leg as he tried to reach for mirabel, ultimately failing and barely getting saved by casita. though he did leave with a broken leg.

"its alright, dont worry.." he tried to reason with you, but you ignored him and rummaged through a bag that was given to you, pulling out an icepack and looking back at camilo "you cant just say that after having a fall like that.. what if it was worse?" camilo told you once again that he was okay, but once you pressed the icepack against his leg, he winced. obviously in pain as he gave you a nervous smile, laughing weakly.

"your leg is obviously still unwell, you shouldnt be moving around too much.." you mutter, wrapping a bandage around his leg as you go back to the bag. rummaging around till you hear the sounds of camilo trying to stand up, you turn your head around quickly to camilo taking a deep sigh and sitting back down. "stop stressing your leg out, here.. have some water." you huffed, handing the troublemaker his glass as you sat next to him.

"they still havent found mirabel..?" camilo asked, guilt laced his tone as he tried not to cry. "i wish i was faster.. i couldve.. stopped her." he sniffled, resting his head on your shoulder as he cried. you look at him sadly, giving his hand a gentle squeeze as you rubbed his back. giving him what comfort you had, and he lifted his head back up at you.

"i-i can still help! i can find mirabel-" camilo tried to stand, but you stopped him quickly. " 'milo! you're going to hurt yourself even more, please dont.." you mutter softly, you knew he was worried about mirabel, but he couldnt help in the state he was in. "please.. just stay.." you sighed, hugging him for your sake and to keep him in place, camilos face was filled with conflict. he didnt realize how much this affecting you.

there was nothing but silence for a few seconds, but camilo gently pulled your face away from his chest as he looked into your tear filled eyes. "how about a kiss to make me feel better?" pardon? "really? out of all times your asking me for a kiss.." you giggle at him, but you shake your head no playfully.

"oh come on~ i deserve it, dont i?" he hummed, squishing your face as you huffed. "no you dont, you've been not listening to me for this entire time" you stick your tongue out at him, denying his request, but the way he gave you puppy dog eyes made your heart melt. you glare at him for a moment before groaning out of annoyance.

"fine! you win, i'll give you a kiss.." and camilo cheered, victory was his as he pointed at his lips. you give him a quick peck and look away shyly, muttering incoherent words as you refuse to stare at him in the eye.

"thank you, mi vida~" he says teasingly, hugging you from behind as he plopped his chin on your shoulder. you cross your arms and look away, but that was only to hide your cheeky smile. maybe kissing his injuries wasnt so bad.