Camilo | Promise

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 "promise me to love someone else, just as much you loved me, okay?" 』
❑ : no warnings!
🗒: "you write fluff too much" FINE. take your angst and go!! (#'Д') !!! never gonna write fluff ever again /j happy 40 chapters wooo [ considering making a part 2 where theres a good or bad ending yolo ]

 take your angst and go!! (#'Д') !!! never gonna write fluff ever again /j happy 40 chapters wooo [ considering making a part 2 where theres a good or bad ending yolo ]

"camilo, wait for me!" you giggled, catching up to him and walking by his side. "hello, my mariposa" camilo grinned, ruffling your hair slightly as you playfully punch him on the shoulder.

"hey! dont mess up my hair, i spent quite a handful of time trying to fix this.." you pouted while camilo snickered, putting his hands behind his head as you both walked to class.

"oh! crap.. i forgot my math homework at home.." camilo muttered to himself, but you saw right through his lies. "i know that you're lying, 'milo.. you just want to use mine" you rolled your eyes at him while giggling, he eventually nodded his head and sighed.

"you got me, so pleaaasee~" camilo clasped his hands together and gave you a pleading look. "ew! you dont have to do that whole thing every single time!" you chuckled at him, pulling out a paper and handing it to camilo.

"thanks! i'll repay you one day for all the times i borrowed your homework"

"oh please, that would be over a hundred times.."

it was just yesterday you two were still so happy, why is it now that camilo is forced to stare at you in a hospital bed. the only thing signaling him that you were alive was your chest going up and down which meant you were still breathing.

"why didnt you tell me what was happening.. why?" he murmured, you had gotten sick with an illness that only left you with a few weeks until a life threatening surgery, and your time was running out.

camilo assumed you were asleep, but your body was just so tired that you couldnt move or say a thing. you only focused on camilos features, and how guilty you felt that he was feeling this way because of you. you thought that you were doing a good job hiding it, but when camilo saw you walk into the hospital you knew the jig was up.

"i love you.. so much.. i know you cant reply or anything.. but i love you.." camilo said tearfully, voice brittle as he gently gripped your hand. "..i love.. love.." you tried to muster, but your eyes felt heavy and your body grew tired.

you wanted to tell him how much you loved him, or even how grateful you were to have him walk to your classes and back home. how happy you were to be his mariposa.

a doctor then came into your room, holding onto camilos shoulder. "its time for them to go, i'll keep them safe." he forced a smile at the doctor and stood up, but he was so scared of letting go of your hand. fearing that this may be the last time he sees you.

"promise.. promise me to love someone else, just as much you loved me, okay? be able to love again and move on." you managed to say with the last of your energy, a tear dripped down your face as camilo kissed you on your forehead. he hoped that it wouldnt be the last time he'd be able to.

once he closed the door, camilo covered his mouth and held in the urge to scream. he couldnt love someone else, he loved you. nobody could compare or be anywhere as close as you were to his heart.

on your end, as you were placed under anesthesia, your last thought was camilo. so if this was the day you'd die, you'd die with a smile and thinking about the first and last boy you were ever able to love.