Bruno | First Kiss

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 brunos never been kissed before, you've decided you'll be the one to take his first. 』
❑ : no warnings! bruno doesnt know what a kiss is, poor dude LMAO
🗒: how do you write people kissing 😭??

"pepa!? julieta!?" are you alright?!-" you exclaimed worridly, checking on the two of them after you heard the news of casita breaking

"pepa!? julieta!?" are you alright?!-" you exclaimed worridly, checking on the two of them after you heard the news of casita breaking. "we're alright, no need to worry.." julieta tells you "better than alright! bruno has returned!" pepa smiles

"bruno?!- hes- hes back?" you questioned the two of them "well, yeah. im right here.." a voice says behind you, turning around quickly as you're met with an old friend. "bruno!- oh my goodness!" you felt happy tears in your eyes as you ran towards him, throwing yourself onto him for a hug.

"hey.. i missed you.." bruno mutters, hugging you tightly, but you didn't reply. only letting yourself be in the arms of a best friend you've missed dearly.

 only letting yourself be in the arms of a best friend you've missed dearly

after that day, you and bruno spent most of your time together. getting to know what happened and interesting new things. "actually, i've surprisingly not tried to kiss anyone before.." bruno laughs nervously, he looks at you in hopes you werent about to look at him as if he were insane, but you didnt.

"you havent? i mean.. i guess living in the walls for 10 years does something to you.." you tell him, bruno was glad you understood him, but he stared confused when your face seemingly had an idea.

"bruno, would you- like to know what a kiss.. is like..?" you question him, his face suddenly turning red as he began to panic. "r-really.. me? of all people?" bruno asked worridly, were you really offering to kiss him? "yes, bruno.. i would gladly give you one.." you laughed, trying to hide your nervous nerves.

your heart basically beating out of your chest as you stare deeply into brunos eyes, never taking your view out of his charming eyes as he pulled closer. his hands shaking slightly as he brought his lips towards yours.

then your lips met.

it was a gentle kiss, for someone who'd never kissed someone before, bruno was wonderful. you were fully immersed into the kiss until bruno eventually pulled away for air, panting slightly as his face flushed red. "can.. can we do that again.." he asks you quietly, you're stunned from the last one before nodding your head nervously.

"yes, yes you can."