Luisa | Protective

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘
🗝: 『 after only trying to help, you return to luisa with tear filled eyes. 』
❑ : no warnings! crying , mentions of not being good enough
🗒: luisa big protective good gf 💖💖, might post part two of that bruno fic from earlier soon 💪 i just need to figure out how to write it

 』❑ : no warnings! crying , mentions of not being good enough 🗒: luisa big protective good gf 💖💖, might post part two of that bruno fic from earlier soon 💪 i just need to figure out how to write it

luisa worked out in her room, turning her head when she notices her door opening slowly, she sees you with your head hung low. "you alright, love?" she says worridly, but you nod your head, still not making eye contact as luisa heard muffled hiccups.

"hey.. talk to me, its okay.." luisa says gently, holding onto your shoulders as she tried to get you to look up at her. her heart shattered as she sees your tear filled eyes, red nose and unhappy expression. "i- .. you know, i tried my best! and.. it still wasnt enough.." you tried to chuckle bitterly, but it turned into soft sobs as luisa hugged you, burying your face onto her chest as she comforted you.

"y/n, you did more than enough.. you pushed past your limits, and you got through it.." luisa told you, rubbing your back gently as your breathing stabilized itself. "come on, wanna get food from your favorite place? i heard they're selling icecream" and you nod your head gently, luisa smiled, lifting you up and placing you on her shoulders.

"now come on! stop being so sad, cause im here and that means you shouldnt be sad!" luisa laughed, spinning you around till you started to smile "luisaa! put me dowwn!" you exclaimed playfully, as luisa pulled you down and gave you a kiss.

"come on, lets go get icecream"