Carlos | A Date

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 day 2. confessing. 』
❑ : no warnings
🗒: lol uh carlos i genuinely like his design its funny?? also day 2 of valentine challenge thing !! i think people confess on valentines or whatever.. this is also a request but i dont have the screenshot of who did yolo

carlos frowned, one of the many things he would do as the moody teenager he was

carlos frowned, one of the many things he would do as the moody teenager he was. throwing away another piece of paper in the trash, who said making love letters were easy? carlos struggled with even expressing his feelings, so he figured writing them down was easier.

carlos was what the townspeople called a 'trouble child' he always caused mischief around the town, but there was a seemingly softer side of himself whenever he was with you.

"are you alright?" dolores asked her brother, tapping his shoulder gently and he sighed. "just.. stupid things is all.. do you have any idea how to ask someone out on a date..?" he asked, surprisingly shyly as he hung his head down low.

"its y/n isnt it.." she mumbled, taking a seat next to carlos who wasnt surprised by this, dolores could hear everything and everything.

"maybe help them with work and then ask them out?"
"i already do that with everyone, they'd take it as meaningless"

"get them a gift?"
"i ate the chocolates i planned to give them."

"then just tell them, its not that hard" dolores sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose as carlos placed his head down on his desk. what other options did he have? if he did it too late, who knows if some boy already would try to court you.

"fine, if i dont get rejected you owe me your seconds"

"deal."

carlos walked around the town, silently looking for a familiar face that was yours, valentines was tomorrow and almost his entire family had a valentine except for him. even his little brother had a date? how does that work?

the sounds of laughter caught his attention, carlos snapped his head in the direction he heard it from. he recognized that it was your laugh, but it wasnt genuine. it seemed awkward and forced, so it made him concerned even if he denied ever being concerned for someone.

"oh i'd appreciate it if you left now! its getting late.." you chuckled forcefully, trying to get rid of the random boy who kept nagging you for a date. "please? its just for tomorrow-" the stranger tried to reason, but you shook your head no for the 10th time.

carlos listened with annoyance in his blood, why wont this guy go away? you were clearly uncomfortable. "why do you keep denying me?" thats when you got nervous. "w-well.. i-"

"have a date." carlos finished, appearing behind you as his eyes glared like daggers into the stranger. "carlos? what are you-" but your interrupted with him pressing his finger against your lips. "now run off, unless you'd prefer to be known as a homewrecker around town." that was enough to send the random person running off, you let out a sigh of relief.

"by the way, are you busy tomorrow?" carlos randomly asked, you looked at him rather confused and tilted your head slightly. "no.. why ask?" you replied with his question with another one, the male smirked.

carlos randomly went close to your face, mere inches. "oh? didnt i tell you, you had a date." you went stiff, blushing lightly as carlos took your reaction as a yes.

he then walked off without saying a word, leaving you stunned as carlos smiled proudly, not only did he have a date but he could have dolores' seconds.