Pepa | Sweetheart

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 i am running out of titles 』
❑ : no warnings!
🗒: WOMEN AWOOGA ♡ also editing this book made me realize just how much i write of camilo ;; also this is younger pepa since i imagine it was so much harder to control the weather

🗝: 『 i am running out of titles 』❑ : no warnings!🗒: WOMEN AWOOGA ♡ also editing this book made me realize just how much i write of camilo ;; also this is younger pepa since i imagine it was so much harder to control the weather

it was a bright sunny day, pepas mood was more than joyful as she strolled around the town. the people who noticed her would greet her hello and the young girl smiled widely and greeted them back, it was heartwarming to most that made her so happy.

"pepa!" she hears her name being called, the girl turned her head and immediately went still in place. y/n l/n was the person calling for her, ironically.. you so happen to be her crush.

"o-oh! hey y/n!" she stammered nervously, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear as she smiled. "thanks for the sunny day! its nice of you" you grinned and pepas heart was racing faster than a child on sugar rush.

"w-well its no issue at all of course i mean-" pepa rambled on but gasped lightly when a cloud that made a bit of rain appeared over her head. "oh no!- im so sorry about this im-" she tried to wave them away but you only giggled. "its alright, i like the rain!"

"you.. you do? you dont find it a.. bother?" she said, dumbfounded as you nod your head. "of course not! your gift is a part of you, and you arent a bother" even if you were just speaking the truth, pepa couldn't help but go shy.

shes always been told to control her gift and emotions cause it would bother others, so you were the first person to tell her that it was okay. "..thank you, y/n.."

the rest was pepa standing there, face red as she tried to hide her embarrassment while you giggled. she truly was nothing but a sweetheart.