♡ Authors Note

SO. im starting another book n its going to be camilo based , and since you are a my lovely readers <3 , you can see the prologue i wrote early ! apologies if this was next level bullshit , but i was curious for any criticism or idea suggestions. ( I ALSO HIGHLY APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE TELLS ME IF THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE <\3 )

you've had a dance tutor ever since you were young, the mentor always told you that you had a gift for dancing, and it was now your next step

you've had a dance tutor ever since you were young, the mentor always told you that you had a gift for dancing, and it was now your next step. dancing with a partner.

you've always done solo acts and performances, but your teacher told you that you'd be a natural, since your other partner was equally as talented.

Camilo Madrigal, a troublemaking, self centered and overconfident dance partner. he was the one that you had to dance with, an absolute brat is what you'd describe him as.

but maybe, something was interesting about him, secrets to unfold as you'd dance through dangerous decisions with the shapeshifter.

"keep your eyes on me, mi amor. your eyes are meant to be captivated by me, and me alone."