Dolores || Popular

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 lovely icecream date 』
❑ : no warnings!
🗒: hello everyone ,, how are you all? hehe (〃∇〃人)

you and dolores were both on a rather simple date, enjoying each others company as you ate icecream and talked about anything that came to mind. thats what you loved so much about going on dates with her, that you'll never run out of things to talk about.

then suddenly - the sound of a phone beeping caught your attention, it was dolores' phone. you peeked over to see what it was and it was a dm from a boy at school.

It was no surprise that your girlfriend was semi-popular at school, nothing like isabella or camilo, but still rather popular for being a madrigal.

then an odd feeling of worry washed over your heart, *'what if she chooses someone better than me?'*

those what if's clouded her mind until dolores sighed as she opened the message, blocking the boy and placing her phone back in her pocket.

"im sorry about that.. what were we talking about again?" she chuckled, licking her icecream as you stared at dolores who had a puzzled look, it took a few minutes to snap back into reality before you gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"I can't remember either.. I was lost in thought admiring my lovely girlfriend."