Isabela | Red Roses

🗝 :『 isabelas gift makes it a little hard to hide her feelings for you. 』
❑ : no warnings. isabela loves yew (real)
🗒: shes so pretty,, im inlove w/ her <3

its another ordinary day, carrying around empanadas that julieta had made

its another ordinary day, carrying around empanadas that julieta had made. "free empanadas, made by the lovely julieta! get yours now" you yell, handing out an empanada to dolores. (who was infact camilo trying to get an extra one) "isabela! want an empanada?" you approach her, smiling as you handed her the snack.

"oh! its nice to see you, y/n. julieta asked you to hand these out?" she says, grabbing one and taking a bite out of it, you grin at her satisfied expression. "mhm, you done planting flowers for encanto?" you ask, walking by her side as you take a bite out of one of the empanadas. "yep, the rest is just easy work" isabela chuckles, her face going warm as she noticed your smile, your beautiful smile. one that was more breath-taking than a freshly bloomed rose, the one that would always have her heart beating out of her chest.

"thats wonderful! you're great at what you do, isa!" you beamed, grabbing her hand and continuing to walk with your hands intertwined, usually nothing would phase isabella - but she couldnt help but melt under your touch. her hands fit so perfectly in yours, she wanted to stay like this forever.
suddenly, a rose sprouts out of isabelas hair, her face flushing in embarrassment as she pulls it out. it was a very bad habit, as it happened whenever she was nervous or flushed, you didnt know this - but it made her extremely embarrassed around you.

"oh! sorry- it uh.. really wants to sprout right now! haha.." she lies between her teeth, hand unconciously tightening around yours as she grinned nervously. though the coloured roses continued to sprout through isabelas hair, camilo obviously smirking in the distance as he knew about her crush on you. "dang it!- im so sorry, y/n" she apologizes profusely as you reassured her that it was no problem.

"you really are very pretty, isa." you say with a genuine tone, it was an innocent and lighthearted compliment, but isabela couldnt help but blush. she really couldnt blame herself for falling inlove with you, her eyes softening as she relaxed herself around your presence, isabela was told that many times before. though since it came from you, it felt.. extra special.

"you're even more beautiful, mi alma" she tells you quietly, but you lean onto her shoulder. "it means the world, isa."

little did you know, that you were her world. you meant everything.