Isabela | Please Let Me Go

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 i edited childe tartaglia as a dinosaur 』
❑ : no warnings.. description and depiction of death i guess ??
🗒: i love uu sooo please let me gooo ;_; .. also i didnt expect people to like that dolores fanfic i wrote it half asleep lol..

you watched as the casita failed to catch isabela, watching her cry out in pain as she was too hurt to get back up

you watched as the casita failed to catch isabela, watching her cry out in pain as she was too hurt to get back up. "isabela!-" you cried out, trying to run towards her as the house pushed you back with its tiles.

it eventually shoved you out the door with everyone else, landing onto the ground with a thud as you got back on your feet quickly. about to run back in as the doors shut on you, you frantically checked through the people who fell and isabela, aswell as mirabel were missing.

"they are still in there!-" you yelled tearfully, luisa pulled you away as the house finally collapsed. a shocked gasp escaped your lips as you were shielded away from the sounds of casita falling to the ground.

as the dust cleared and the wind settled, you gasped as worried whispers were around you as there was nothing left of the colourful house. "isabela? mirabel?!-" you were the first to yell, getting up as you ran straight into the ruins despite the protests of everyone else.

"mirabel! oh goodness!-" you say thankfully, hugging her tightly but she had a traumatized look in her eyes. "isabela?" you called out for her, running through the ruins as mirabel only stared at you.

"-so please let me go."

a piece of cloth caught your eye, running towards it as your eyes widened. beginning to tear up as the harsh reality hit you.

"i love you so.."

"isabela?!-" you screamed, her arm stuck out from under a pile of rubble. you cried out in pain as you desperately tried to lift up a big rock that was crushing her.

"please let me go."

you covered your mouth when the boulder was finally moved, under it was isabela. she wasn't breathing. you let out an agonizing cry, falling to your knees as you hugged her body ever so tightly.