Camilo | Perfect

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝 : 『 camilo and you take a trip around a forest, at the end of the day. he finally says something thats been bugging him. 』
❑ : no warnings.
🗒 : i had this idea and it was fun, sorry if i went a little overboard <\3.. also happy 6k votes :]!!

"did you really find such a spot in the forest? it sounds

"did you really find such a spot in the forest? it sounds.. magical" you ask camilo while you two were packing snacks.

"yep! it isnt that far from home, but it is kind of a long walk" he replies, placing the healing arepas that his tiá julieta made incase the two of you ever got hurt.

"alright! lets go, it wont get to here itself!" camilo grins, grabbing your hand and dragged you to the door. "camilo slow down!" you pleaded, the boy was unsurprisingly faster than you as he was obviously excited to show you.

camilos excitement was partly because he wanted to bring you to the place he found, but he also wanted a free excuse to hold your hands. admittedly he has a big crush on you, and this trip was to kind of get you to swoon for him back.

"so do we just keep walking?" you ask him, pushing away the leaves in your face as you navigated with one of your hands intertwined with camilos.

"yep! i think we're nearby anyway" he replies with a grin, looking back at you as your heart skipped a beat.

you tried to ignore your heart racing in your chest and mirrored his smile with your own. "oh? looks like we've arrived" camilos eyes glisten at the sight and you let out a gasp, it was beautiful.

the river had a blue glowing flower that would make the water shine in a gorgeous way. there were other flowers growing from the trees and aswell as vines, it was perfect.

as you admired the view, it gave camilo the chance to adore your face, he'd always love seeing your expressions. especially if you were mesmerized with something that it made your eyes glow.

"its.. stunning.." you chuckle, looking at camilo who nodded with a fond smile, but he wasnt thinking about the river. he was thinking about you.

"now come on! lets set up the picnic, i even have a hammock!" camilo grinned, rummaging through his backpack as you looked around the area more.

"y/n? where'd you-" camilo turned around just in time to see you dance around in the shallow waters. laughing childishly as the water splashed below you, spinning around in circles as you somehow never fell.

as for camilo, he felt as if he was falling inlove with you all over again. the way your smile looked so happy, the way you danced in the water or even how beautiful the scenery blended in with you. you were perfect.

"camilo! stop staring and come join me!" you teased him, gesturing him to come over.

camilo chuckled at your antics and took of his slippers, rolling up his pant sleeves as he took a step in the water. camilo took a step towards you and bowed, both of you holding in childish giggles.

"may i have the absolute honour to dance with you, y/n?" camilo asks with his hand extended towards you, in which you happily took it in yours. "of course, amor"

you two danced around in the river, splashing water on each other and laughing like a young couple inlove. it was moments like these that you were happy to have camilo with you, likewise that camilo was happy to have you.

it was all fun till you felt yourself slip, gasping suddenly as you expected impact, but it never came. only the fast panting of camilos breath as he had caught you, it was as if you two were in a pose of a dance. this was his chance to confess.

"im inlove with you" camilo confessed, his eyes locked onto yours to see your reaction. your mouth went agape for a moment.

"you- you love? me?!-" you ask in disbelief, standing upright and grabbing onto camilos shoulders.

"yes! yes i do! your smile, your laugh, your personality.. everything." camilo says seriously, staring deeply into your e/c eyes.

"okay- okay! i love you t-" you're cut off by camilo hugging you, embracing you tightly yet gently. you began to cry happy tears, hugging him back as you and him laugh.

"its nice.. to finally tell you.." camilo hummed, pressing his forehead against yours as you nod in agreement

"yeah.. it is nice.."