Dolores | Better?

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 no title yolo 』
❑ : no warnings
🗒: cold hearted reader whos soft when it comes to dolores real.. speedrunning to 100 chapters :P .. i've been doing this for a whole month.. wow??

y/n l/n, a person of few words who would only speak when needed

y/n l/n, a person of few words who would only speak when needed. many would describe them as 'cold' or 'cruel' to those around them, but they were the kindest person to ever be known.

"are you alright..?" you approached a child about your age who covered their ears, crying softly as they hid alone. "so loud.. too loud.." you realized there were fireworks, this would only ever happen during a madrigal gift celebration.

'poor girl' you said to yourself, you gently plopped down to the ground and sat infront of the stranger. taking off your coat and wrapped it around her head, the stranger lifted up her head and blinked away her tears.

"better?" you whispered, to hopefully help and ease the pain. she nodded her head slowly and looked at the ground. "my name is dolores" she whispered quietly, you assumed it was to make it easier on her eardrums.

"my name is y/n, i'll stay here till you feel better" and dolores smiled between her tears, nodding her head as the sounds around her were less loud now that you were with her.