Luisa | Thank You

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 listen to the hamilton soundtrack 』
❑ : no warnings.. fluff woo
🗒: luisa bc her true, also im considering writing a fic based off 'satisfied' because i rewatched hamilton [ yes i was a hamilton person sHUT up. /j ]

"thank you for babysitting, y/n

"thank you for babysitting, y/n. me and my husband plan to take a break for a while and we appreciate that you'll take care of your niece" your aunt smiled, pinching your cheek gently as you giggled.

"its no problem, i hope you two have a wonderful day" you waved goodbye and closed the door, looking at your niece. "hey leni! how have you been?" you kneeled down infront of her, the girl giggled as she was fond of you.

"i want to go around town!" she cheered, trying to get you to pick her up in which you did. "sure! lets go" you held her in your arms as you left your home, deciding to get anything she wanted.

you smelled the scent of baked goods and heard lani's stomach grumbling, she giggled childishly and said "im hungry!" you figured a snack wouldnt hurt, so you approached the stand and placed lani on the ground and held onto her tiny hand.

you bought a few sugar biscuits and other snacks for yourself "thank you-" you thanked the kind old lady "lani-" you looked down, but she was gone.

"lani?- lani!" you called for her, but no response. you rushed through the town, bags in hand as you heard the sounds of a childs laughter nearby.

you ran towards it and saw lani playing with a girl, she was buff and wore a beautiful dress. "oh lani! there you are-" you exclaimed, sliding towards her on the floor as you frantically touched her face to check for injuries.

"shes not injured, shes a very brave kid" the girl who seemed about your tells you, you looked up at her and blushed lightly. she was truly beautiful. "t-thank you for keeping her safe! you can have these-" you thanked her, handing her some of the bread you bought as she smiled.

"thank you, my name is luisa" she says, taking a bite of the goods you gave her. "mine is y/n, it was a pleasure meeting you" you tell her, picking up lani in your arms and walked away.

lani looked back at luisa and at you. "do you have a crush?" and you felt your heart beat faster.

"lani, lets keep quiet till we get home"

"you do!!"

"shh!! dont yell-"