Camilo | Just Us Two

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 i'll think of what to put here later 』
❑ : no warnings!
🗒: morning morning morning! totally taken / inspired by that one bit in aristocats since i kinda liked that movie

🗝:『 i'll think of what to put here later 』❑ : no warnings!🗒: morning morning morning! totally taken / inspired by that one bit in aristocats since i kinda liked that movie

finally after confessing your feelings to camilo, you embrace him into a tight hug as he lifts you up and spins you in the air. laughter being shared between the two of you until camilo stops, pressing his forehead against yours as he stared into your charming eyes.

"finally, its you and me- just us two" you hummed, but the sounds of rustling from a bush caught both of your attentions as bruno tried to walk out and nearly stumbled to the floor. "three?" you giggled, camilo looked away in embarrassment.

then pepa walked out to try and pull bruno back into the bush, but smiled cheerfully once you noticed her. "four?" you couldnt help but chuckle, a faint blush appearing on camilos freckled face.

julieta just casually stepped out, waving hello as she checked on her poor brother. "five!" you finally finished, camilo had the blush reach his ears but he didnt let go of the arms around your waist. "y/n, this is my tió bruno, my mom and tiá julieta" he muttered, looking at them and sighing. "they've wanted to meet you properly for a veery long time.."