Mirabel | Lie

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 a lie for the greater good. 』
❑ : no warnings. implied death.
🗒: some of my readers genuinely get on my nerves bc of how much some of them love not listening to the boundaries i put up. you know who you are. [ au where mirabel dies after casita broke down. ]

"is lying to him really the best option

"is lying to him really the best option..? how much longer till he finds out.."

"y/n? are you alright?" antonio waves his hands infront of your dazed face, you snapped out of your trance. staring down at the clueless child, antonio. who trying to draw.

"i-im alright! what are you drawing?" you tried to lighten the mood, smiling weakly as you looked over antonios shoulder, your smile was quick to fade.

"look! its our big big biiig family! look- theres mama pepa, mirabel is trying to stop camilo from stealing my seconds-" you could feel your heart stop, the mentions of her, her name.

you wanted to burst into tears right then and there, mirabel .. oh god you missed her.

you noticed the tired julieta walking up the stairs of the casita, restless from all the stress after mirabels death. " .. w-what a wonderful drawing, tonito.. i-im sure mirabel will love it" you smiled, antonios enthusiasm raised

"do you think mirabel will come back soon? tiá julieta says she'll be back!"

" i.. i cant lie to him... but .."

in a way, you saw yourself in antonio, a clueless and naïve child, unknowing to the dangers and death. you couldnt hurt him, you couldnt bare to see another soul broken like this.

you only wrapped gentle arms around antonio, trying your best to bury your tears away from view.

"of course.. of course she'll come back" you whispers tearfully.