Camilo | Mariposa | Part 2

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 it's been a long time since you first met camilo, now hes ordering something off the menu for someone whos visited daily. 』
❑ : no warnings!
🗒:coffee shop au part 2 💏 final part unless i think of a part 3.. probably not im lazy 。・゚・(ノД')・゚・。 ( anyone got angst fic reccs :o? felt like crying )

its been about a month since your first meeting with camilo, and you two have obviously been getting alot closer though you seemed rather the same shy person around him as he was known as a flirt

"morning, 'milo" you greeted him, smiling like all the other times, camilo mirrored yours with his own as he walked up to the counter. "hello! whats on the menu today?" he asked you, you stare at him for a moment while trying to figure out if he was messing with you or was genuine.

"its the same as every other day, it never changes?" you reply, raising an eyebrow as you awaited his answer. "well, can i take you out on a date then? oh and iced tea." camilo smirked, leaning his head on the palm of his hand as you laugh at him.

"ha ha.. now order something, dork." you snickered, flicking his forehead as camilo pouted. "am i losing my charm, mariposa? oh how horrible! how ever will i ever the love of my life fall for me.." camilo says dramatically, pressing the back of his hands against his face as you giggled, camilo always loved seeing you smile because of him.

"no, its actually.. still pretty effective.." you mutter quietly, hoping camilo didnt hear. "anyways.. who is this 'love of your life'? have you finally found yourself a lover?" you teased him, sticking out your tongue as camilo crossed his arms.

"yeah, they are right infront of me." camilo said rather seriously, staring directly into your eyes and inched closer to you, which made you stiff. "i.. uh-" you managed to stammer with a flushed face, camilo smirked but tried to hide his nervous demeanor.

"hey! camilo, stop flirting with y/n and order.." mirabel sighs, wiping a table as she herself envied you and your love life but at the most part, she was secretly grateful that you found someone. she just never expected her cousin.

"s-sorry! camilo, did you want to order anything or-.." you muttered, looking down in an attempt to hide your face.

"not really, but you havent answered my question. can i take you out on a date?" he asked, there were no jokes or anything, camilo was sincerely asking to go on a date with you. "..alright.." you answered him shyly and camilos face lit up, smiling wide as thanked you.

"see you later! seven pm after your shift!" camilo waved, walking backwards as he accidentally walked into the glass door and nearly tripped onto the floor. "oops.. uh- see you!" he said one last time, quickly running out and disappeared from eyes view.

"what a dork.." you giggled, a warm smile on your face as you continued to work while being excited for your date.