Bruno | More Than Enough

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:

❑ : no warnings! mild angst🗒: omg froyo does requests real?? i decided to do like one today cause i felt like im getting lazy with writing

🗒: omg froyo does requests real?? i decided to do like one today cause i felt like im getting lazy with writing.. THIS IS SO LONG THIS WONT EVEN BE THAT WORTH IT.. i hope the requester still likes it.. cause i personally hate this cause of how.. bland it seems. (╯︵╰,)

being friends with bruno was difficult, or atleast most people thought of it that way

being friends with bruno was difficult, or atleast most people thought of it that way. everyone around town would gossip or whisper around you two whenever you would walk by his side, you never paid attention to the rumours.. but bruno hated them though what they would say about you made him hate them even more.

they called you vile and nasty things, just because you were his friend and he didnt want that. you were a kind and caring soul, always looking out for yourself and for bruno and for people to be saying this about you, just cause you were even a centimeters close to bruno. he was guilty.

while bruno feared you despised him, you infact loved him more than anything, ever since you were kids that you two were close. its just that when bruno got his gift, people treated him like he was a monster but he wasnt, you knew that more than anyone else.

"morning, bruno" you smiled, walking by his side as he would walk around outside sometimes. bruno didnt reply which seemed odd, but he continued to walk to town. though you didnt expect that he would have a plan, one to finally let you live your life without him burdening you.

you were now in the middle of town, sharing your food with bruno who barely ate, something was off and you couldnt brush it off now. "..bruno, can we talk?" you whisper, blushing lightly as he knew exactly what you meant. "no.." he muttered, and your eyes widened in surprise.

"b-bruno.. this is kind of important-" but he ignored you, standing up and beginning to leave when you grabbed his hand. almost as if you werent allowed to do that, bruno pulled away in disgust and stared at you with hatred but a part of him could feel his heart shattering. this was for you.

"good grief, can you leave me alone?! you're so annoying." he scoffed, you looked at him in surprise, this wasnt bruno. "b-bruno they are watching-" you warned him cautiously since you knew he hated it, but thats exactly what he wanted. for him to view him as the monster and you as his victim, so they wouldnt say such things about you anymore.

so they would be about him, just like they always have.

"just leave me alone! you never wanted to be friends with me anyway, i threatened you to do so!-" bruno yelled for the last time, running off as the townspeople approached you worridly.

"oh poor y/n.. being manipulated by a monster like him" one girl said "i heard this rumour from someone else too! they said that he was forcing y/n to stay with them.." all of the voices whispered, but you didnt want to listen anymore.

you pushed past all of them and ran in the direction bruno was hopefully going towards. yelling his name as you wished that he was around here somewhere, you felt hopeless till a rat approached you. it stared for a moment before running off, and you believed you had to follow it.

where it brought you was unexpected, a rather isolated area surrounded by nothing but trees and a small clearing in the center. bruno sat there alone with his thoughts, staring at a picture of what you thought was you and him during his ceremony. you were so excited for him, and he was happy that you were happy.

"you know.. i never wanted them to hurt you.." bruno muttered, hugging his knees as he placed the picture back on the ground. "i know.. you always wanted to protect me.." you told him, taking a seat next to bruno who tried to move away but you stopped him.

"why do you insist with staying with me so much..? even if it hurts your reputation.." he asked you, holding back tears as he couldnt dare looking at you in the eyes. "bruno, i love you" you flat out told him, bruno stared at you in shock before looking like you had said words that were to be forbidden.

"you're in denial." he said "denial about what? bruno, i love you more than anyone in this world-" you tried to explain to him, but he wasnt listening. "no no no, you dont understand! you cant love me, cause if you do - you'll hate me right after!" he snapped, raising his voice at you again as your talking came to a halt.

"you dont love me.. nobody does.." he finished, falling to the floor on his knees as bruno felt defeated. he yelled at the only person he cared about and now everyone in town must view him like he isnt human. "this town hates me, my gift, everything about me.." bruno tried to laugh it off, but laughter turned into tears as he finally broke down crying.

bruno flinched slightly at the feeling of someone grabbing his hands, and then lifting him up and back on his feet. "then lets leave this town! lets make our own, far far away from all the judgement!" you grinned cheerfully, but bruno looked at you as if you were insane.

"b-but where would we go?- we cant just leave, where will we-" though hes cut off with a gentle kiss on his lips, it was so short yet he could feel his entire face heat up.

"wherever you are, its more than enough for me."