Julieta | Done More

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 for when a gift is needed the most, its taken right infront of them. 』
❑ : no warnings! death, bruises
🗒: one last angst fic b4 i go back to normal 🎶 julieta i did this out of funsies , just to complete the triplets, yk? also this isn't sad i wrote this at 2am out of boredom

 』❑ : no warnings! death, bruises🗒: one last angst fic b4 i go back to normal 🎶 julieta i did this out of funsies , just to complete the triplets, yk? also this isn't sad i wrote this at 2am out of boredom

"mirabel! mirabel leave it!" julieta yelled, screaming for her daughter to get down from there but hadnt noticed that you were still stuck inside. "mirabel! get down from there!" you yelled for her, but she ignored your pleas and continued to try and grab the candle.

"casita, help me!-" you tried to hold onto one of the hand railings, but the building began to fully collapse. gasping in shock as casitas remaining furniture tried to save you, but it was too late. "y/n!-" mirabel cried out towards you, but she couldnt leave the area that kept her safe from the destruction.

when the dust had cleared, and the house finally broke down, julieta was the first to immediately run in and try to find her daughter and her lover. "mirabel?! y/n?!- oh.. oh mirabel!" julieta sobbed, running up to her daughter as she caressed her cheek.

"mamá.." mirabel sniffled, it turned into sobs as she hugged her mother tightly. "julieta! julieta get over here!" she hears pepa yell, her voice full of distress as she called for her sister and when she came over to wherever pepa was, julieta gasped.

"y/n!" she screamed, running towards your body as blood dripped from your head and bruises covered your arms and legs. you didnt make it. "nono.. my powers! they have to still work- please." julieta begged, trying to force feed you an arepa, anything that would usually heal but her powers were gone. it did nothing.

"julieta.. they're gone.." pepa tried to tell her with tearful eyes, but her words meant nothing. for only julietas loud sobs drowned out the sound of anything else, holding your body close to her as she blamed herself.

she could have done more as your lover, but she didnt.