Camilo | Surprise | Part 2

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 after the incident, you've admittedly been avoiding camilo much more than you want to. 』
❑ : no warnings! angst ish.. fluff ending?
🗒: YAA TRICK YAAA!! its part 2 of that camilo fanfic i wrote!

avoiding the shapeshifter wasnt easy, but you've managed to survive those painful two weeks without seeing camilo, but you've had to deal with it

avoiding the shapeshifter wasnt easy, but you've managed to survive those painful two weeks without seeing camilo, but you've had to deal with it. "n/n, what is wrong with you lately? you've seemed so.. unhappy.." your father asks, lifting up the blanket from your head.

"its nothing.. just.. stupid romance stuff.." you tell him, sitting upright as your father brushed away hair from your face. "alright, your mama says that you have to go to town today. she said that she's ordered food and you have to pick it up from Julietas home" your face immediately turns to shock, "julieta? the home of the madrigals?" you ask worridly, in which your father nods.

"is there a problem? i thought you've always enjoyed visiting.." your father says, but you shake your head, might aswell get it over with.

"good morning, casita" you smile, waving at the house as its windows waved back at you.

"morning, luisa!"

"morning!"

"you too, mirabel!"

"nice to see you again, y/n!"

"morning, cami-"

you cut yourself off, turning silent before walking past him, your pace faster than before. you didnt look back, even if the urge could kill you to but if you did, you'd be greeted with camilo pushing past his relatives to get to you.

"sorry-" camilo apologized towards antonio who he nearly made trip. "y/n! why are you-" and he falls over, running into isabela.

"isa! im so sorry but-" when camilo looked over her shoulder, you disappeared faster than you reappeared after weeks of not seeing each other. "camilo? why in such a hurry?" dolores asks, appearing behind him

"dolores! can you hear y/n!?-" he asks in a panicked state, she listens around for a moment before nodding her head. "they're behind the casita, they are just.. sitting there." dolores replies and camilo thanks her, running off to find you.

you sat behind the large house, alone with your thoughts. "is it a really a good idea to be avoiding camilo..?" you ask yourself, as casita passed you a glass of water, you chuckle. "thanks, casita" you say, taking the cup and drinking it quietly. "well.. its my own opinion, but you shouldnt be avoiding your best friend" camilo says, peeping from the edges of the house and looking at you.

"oh.. why are you here." you mutter, hugging your knees, as you looked off to the opposite side he was standing. "im here to.. apologize.. and ask something.." camilo tells you, the steps on your left getting closer till he eventually just sits next to you.

"im.. so sorry, for what i did. it was stupid of me to intrude such a conversation.." camilo began, he looked at you but you were still looking away. trying your hardest to stop tears from falling onto the grass below you.

"and.. just.. be honest with me do you hate me?" camilo asks, his voice soft and quiet, almost as if it were a whisper. you look back at him, vision blurry as tears blocked your sight.

"i couldnt hate you.. even if i wanted to.." you say with a cracked voice "no matter how many stupid pranks.. or even tricks you pull.." you chuckle, wiping away any spare tears.

"i.. love you- hmph!-"

you felt arms wrap around you suddenly, camilo had hugged you. "oh y/n.. i thought it was obvious that i love you too.." he tells you wholeheartedly, you smile weakly as you hug him back.

"its nice to know im not alone anymore.. im glad to have you back, chameleon.."

"likewise, mi vida"