Camilo | Lipstick

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

 🗝 : 『 camilo gives you kisses 』
❑ : no warnings! camilo funny boy
🗒 : sorry of anything looks weird, till my phone gets fixed my posts will look pretty bland - ish </3 this is short but it was a fun idea!

 🗝 : 『 camilo gives you kisses 』❑ : no warnings! camilo funny boy🗒 : sorry of anything looks weird, till my phone gets fixed my posts will look pretty bland - ish </3 this is short but it was a fun idea!

camilo snuck into isabelas room, trying to stifle his laughter as he looked through her table and picked up what seemed to be pink lipstick. staring at the makeup cosmetic as an idea popped into his head, and it wasnt a good one.

“y/n!” he yelled for you, you looked back at him with a confused look “camilo? what do you need?” you questioned him, camilo ran up to you and pointed at his now lipstick covered lips. “give me a kiss!” he demanded, but you took a step back and shook your head. “n-no! wipe that off your face first!” you stammered, starting to run when camilo had an evil smirk plastered on his face.

you ran for your life as camilo chased after you, trying to pull off his evil tricks to cover your face in kisses of lipstick, a part of him thinks it would be funny but the other just wants to see your flustered face.

you eventually let the prankster win, sighing as he littered your face in kisses. camilo was filled with glee as you basically let him do what he wanted, childish giggling escaping his lips as he kissed your face gently. “you done? so i can wipe it off..” you asked him “noo!! dont wipe it off” he whined, looking at you like he was a sad puppy. 

"ugh.. fine!"

"i love youuu.."

“i love you too..” you grumbled, hiding your smile as he continued to bless your skin with kisses.