Camilo | Missing Ruana

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 where'd camilos ruana go ?? wonder where it went.. 』
❑ : no warnings! just a silly chameleon who lost his ruana
🗒: this idea was cute w/ camilo 😭 im trying my best with this fic since im a bit unwell while writing. ₍ ੭ᐢ..ᐢ)੭♡

"mamí! have you seen my ruana? i cant find it anywhere

"mamí! have you seen my ruana? i cant find it anywhere.." camilo yells, running around with only his long sleeved shirt. "no, i havent.. try asking dolores. she might know" pepa replies, hanging one of her dresses outside where the two stood.

"alright.. where could it be.." he asks himself, trying to look for his sister as he roamed casita. "dolorees!" camilo exclaims, hearing footsteps approach behind him as his older sister has her hanfs to her hips. "what, camilo?" dolores asks as camilo had a nervous grin.

"y'know, ever seen a runaway ruana? a yellow one, one that belongs to-" but he notices that dolores was seemingly listening to something "what is it, hermana?" camilo asks, gently grabbing onto her shoulder as dolores shakes her head. "check with y/n, trust me.." she says while pushing the hand off her as she walked off.

"well- okay.. y/n is usually inside my room if dolores could hear them, then again.. dolores can hear everything." camilo shrugs, climbing quickly up the stairs as he twists the doorknob, his eyes widening at the sight.

"ah!- well- camilo..?" you laugh nervously, his ruana ontop of your own clothes as you took it off quickly. "let me explain- i-i" but camilo wasnt paying attention, he only had a mental image of how you looked with his clothes on, but he had to pretend to be angry for a moment.

"well.. why are you wearing my ruana?" he asks, shaking his head as you let out a playful scoff. "cariño, you're wearing the headband isabela gifted to me.." you remind him, flicking his forehead, camilo giggles nervously.

"well you have a point, mi vida.. im just glad to have it back.. i felt uncompleted without it" camilo hums, pressing his head against your forehead as you smile.

"its silly how we can share clothes.." he tells you. "it just proves how much we love each other" you reply sweetly, ruffling camilos hair as he pulls away to get his ruana. "or how much you like wearing my clothes.." camilo smirks, putting it on.

"its not my fault its comfortable!"