Pepa | Waiting

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 mornings were always better when they started with you. 』
❑ : no warnings.. mentions of impaction of death
🗒: ssekek 🙁🙁 mdjs.m.s.s. :(( tomorrow might be very lacking of content.. sorry everyone in advanced. [ is this what yall wanted for "more pepa content" 🎤 ]

pepa would wake up every morning, looking out her window and smiling widely

pepa would wake up every morning, looking out her window and smiling widely. a rainbow would form over her head as she saw you waving hello, it was a routine.

pepa would wake up in the morning and the first thing she sees is you, giggling gently as you would always be there to greet her good morning. "good morning, pepa!!" you yelled, waving your arm hello as pepa waved back with a fond grin.

"buenos dias, mi amor" pepa said back, leaning on her hand as she watched you show a beautiful bouquet of flowers you made for her.

...

it was another morning, but the skies were gloomy and pepa didnt want to get out of bed, but she reluctantly stood up. "they are going to be there this time, i know it." she tells herself, but as she looked out the window and her eyes trailed down to the floor, nobody was there. just like yesterday, and the day after your death.

pepa denied it, she never accepted that you were truly gone, so every single day she'd look out her window. waiting for the day you'd appear with the same cheeky smile and say the words "good morning, pepa!" just like every day.