Camilo | Who Did This To You

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 who did this to you? 』
❑ : no major warnings, mentions of a slap and self deprication
🗒: aaa , i'd like to mention that this follows the same universe that Unfortunate Fate exists in. i dont think i want this to ever happen in the actual book but you know? ( ;∀;)

 i dont think i want this to ever happen in the actual book but you know? ( ;∀;)

Camilo walked into the dance studio, a smirk plastered on his face. His eyes closed as he hummed to himself, planning to look for you and knowing full well that unlike before, you and him were.. at much better terms, is how he'd describe it.

as he opens his eyes, he isnt happy with the sight, you're shaking on the floor. your face stung red from a slap, crying softly as you never noticed Camilo entering the room. he felt his blood boiling, but his main concern was you.

"y/n? what in the world happened?" Camilo whispered, kneeling down infront of you as he lifted up your chin gently, almost if you were fragile glass in his hands, one wrong move and you could break.

"Camilo... am I a.. fail-failure...?" you asked, your voice cracking as you blinked away tears. cheek still stinging as the slap was painful, clearly intending to do nothing but hurt.

the next few words that would escape his lifts had poison laced around his tone, anger and frustration, yet so spokely soften to you, like a whisper. a different aura surrounded Camilo, instead of the playful delinquent, an intimidating feeling chilled you to your bones. the next words were muttered under his breath, yet clear as day to you.

"who dared to do this to you?"