Isabela | Always And Forever

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 "i'll love you, always and forever. " 』
❑ : no warnings!
🗒: i did not lie when i said u guys cant be happy anymore (┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻ also this is scrapped.. so im sorry <\3 [ inspired by @/brunoisjon on tiktok :) ]

 so im sorry <\3 [ inspired by @/brunoisjon on tiktok :) ]

isabelas wedding day, a beautiful one indeed. her dress was as gorgeous as she was but she wasnt happy. daffodils hidden on her dress as she stared herself in the mirror, mariano wasnt the one she wanted to marry.

yet, she wished the person that would be by the aisle was nothing but an ordinary person. they werent rude but could stand up to themselves if they needed to, they didnt care for isabelas gift or if she was perfect and that person was you.

isabela met you after abuela alma assigned her to help you with growing flowers, but once she actually came there, you asked her if she wanted to bloom flowers without her power. isabela had never tried it before, but she was so mesmerized with how well you did it.

your father was a florist before he passed away which meant he would sometimes teach you how to bloom such amazing plants yourself. when you two finished, you gave her one of your most valued flowers. thats the moment she fell inlove.

though she smiled fondly at the memories, the feeling of abuela putting her hand on her shoulder made her anxious. it was time. "mariano is excited to see you, hes waiting for his future bride." abuela smiled softly, tucking hair behind isabelas ear as she forced a smile back. "thank you, abuela alma."

as isabela walked down the aisle, the pressure of all the eyes pointed at her was suffocating. she didnt want to look at any of them, but their eyes pierced through her like daggers. however when she met with a familiar (e/c) eyes, a lump formed in her throat as she could see the sad face through her viel.

you watched them hold hands, say their vows and kiss in silence. when even the slightest noticable tear would slip through, most people would assume you cried tears of joy, but you cried because you wanted to be mariano.

you wanted to be the one to kiss her in the church, to tell her the vows you practiced and take a wedding picture just like all the other lovers, but fate was cruel. the cruel reality that you couldnt have isabela, as isabela couldnt have you.