Camilo | Truth Or Dare?

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 you play truth or dare with the madrigal grandkids during your birthday. 』
❑ : no warnings! all fun and games :]
🗒: aa this is so bad im so sorry aaaa

"happy birthday, y/n!" the children of pepa and julieta greet you when you come home, your house covered in decorations aswell as your house table filled with an assortment of food

"happy birthday, y/n!" the children of pepa and julieta greet you when you come home, your house covered in decorations aswell as your house table filled with an assortment of food. "aw.. you guys!" you laugh, hugging each and every one of them and thanking them for the gifts.

"what about we play truth or dare?" mirabel requests while eating the birthday food, everyone else agreeing as you seemed nervous. 'truth or dare?' you asked yourself, looking at camilo for a brief moment and sighs. "alright.. you guys better not have something planned."

you sat between mirabel and dolores, watching the bottle spin and seeing people expose secrets and do random dares, laughing at each other. feeling so happy around being the people you love, that was until the bottle landed on you.

"y/n, truth or dare!" isabela points at you, as all eyes fall onto you and your decision. "uh.. truth?" it was almost as if everyone else understood but you and camilo what isabela was going to say next. "do you have a crush on my primo camilo?" isabela asks tauntingly, looking straight into your eyes in hopes to see any reaction.

fortunately, you prepared for this and laughed at isabelas question. "why would i? we're best friends" you snuck a look at camilo who seemed flustered at his cousins question, trying to hit her in the head for asking. the rest seemed to have disappointed reactions, but whispered amongst each other for another plan.

"what are you guys planning this time? its my birthday!" you whine, but dolores flicks her wrist. "dont worry~ its nothing" she tells you as she span the bottle again, almost as if its against you, it landed on you again. "you!- oh come on.. fine, i'll humour you four. i pick dare." you crossed your arms and huff

"i dare you to kiss camilo to prove that you don't love him." isabela smirked, knowing that she cracked the code.

"what?!-" you and camilo yell in unison, looking at isabela and at each other in shock. "camilo? are you genuinely okay with this?" you question in disbelief, but he shrugs. "i mean, why not.." he mutters with a warm face, grabbing onto his shoulder. "fine! i'll kiss you right now to prove i dont feel anything for you.."

"we'll give you some alone time.." luisa teased, pushing her sisters and dolores out of the room, leaving you and camilo alone.

"okay.. since they're gone, they won't know if we actually kiss so lets just-"

you're cut off with lips pressed against yours, eyes widening as you notice camilo kissing you gently. 'mmph! mmh.. mm..' you mutter between the kiss, pulling away as you gripped onto camilos shoulders for stability.

"im sorry!- i didnt know what got into me.. i.." camilo apologized, ruffling his hair as not even he could believe he did that. "no i.. i liked it.. alot.." you stutter, looking into his eyes as the two of you had embarrassed or red faces. "and.. i like.. you.." you admitted, camilo lifted your face up by your chin with his hand. "i like you too."

꒰ bonus ꒱

dolores informed the rest (as always..) about what happened, mirabel cheering for his cousin and isabela sighed and muttered "good grief finally." as luisa was just excited for both you and him.