Luisa | In A Heartbeat

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 luisa would always choose you, no matter what. 』
❑ : no warnings
🗒: omg old moot on tumblr found me hi 👋 also dont be afraid to address me as froyo LMAO you guys dont gotta call me author pls 🌸🎶

being informed about what happened behind the closed doors of casitas home was heartbreaking, but you reassured that you would always be there for luisa when she needed it

being informed about what happened behind the closed doors of casitas home was heartbreaking, but you reassured that you would always be there for luisa when she needed it. you always saw how she overworked herself to serve the town, especially how she carried alot of physical and mental weight.

today was ordinary, you watched as luisa scrambled around the town helping whoever yelled for her to help but you noticed how she was growing tired, she was alot slower as luisas work pattern turned sloppy. you decided to check if she was okay "lui-"

"luisa!" you both snap your heads to the familiar sound that was abuela alma, before you could even approach your girlfriend, abuela grabbed her by the hand and dragged her away. "i should follow them.." you muttered, silently watching where the two would go and follow right after.

"luisa, what is up with you today?" abuela alma sighed, frustration in her tone but luisa was too scared to speak. looking down at the ground as abuelas patience was running low, but your anger grew higher. "you arent going to answer me? fine, you're just weak." abuela muttered, luisa felt her heart drop to her chest as she held the urge to cry.

"hey!- how dare you say that about luisa!" you snapped, moving from your hiding space as you took steps towards abuela. "shes the most hardworking, kind and strong-willed woman i know!" luisa looked at you in shock, but smiled knowing that you stood up to her.

"if you ever say anything about her again i'll-" but a sudden feeling of pain stopped you from finishing, cheek bright red as abuela had slapped you across the face. "never get near luisa or my family again." abuela said with a serious tone, grabbing luisa by her hand as she dragged her back to the casita.

but luisa refused to let someone get away with this, she pulled her arm away from abuelas grasp and ran to your side. "are you okay..?" she asked worridly, careful not to touch the side of your face that got hurt. "..im okay.. thank you, amor.." you sighed gratefully as luisa didnt leave you.

"are you about to leave your abuela for- for some.. giftless person?!" abuela asked, fuming at you as luisa looked at you and back at abuela alma.

"in a heartbeat."