Isabela | For You

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 anything for you. 』
❑ : no warnings! isabela my wife
🗒: im like . not going to write about camilo for a bit LMAO sorry camilo stans but u guys have probably like 10+ chapters dedicated to him you're well fed

isabela admired her tiá pepa, ever since she was young isabela had her teach how to dance like she did and she still applied those same dances to her every day life

today was ordinary, isabela went to her aunt as always to ask if there was a new dance she could learn. "morning tiá!" isabela greeted at the dinner table, pepa smiled fondly at her ( admittedly ) favorite neice.

"let me guess, you want to learn the dance me and félix performed?" and isabela nodded her head excitedly, pepa chuckled lightly as she looked at her husband. "well, you'll need a partner for it.. how about you ask y/n?" pepa suggested, and flowers sprouted in isabelas hair.

"i'll.. i'll ask them!" isabela said, standing up from the dinner table and walked off to find you.

"isabela! can i finish your- ow! what was that for?"

she was now in the main town, scanning around for a familiar face until she noticed you helping a young child find their parents.

"y/n!" isabela called to get your attention, you turned your head and smiled. "morning isabela! what do you need?" you say, holding the hand of the child that stood next to you.

"that can wait- come on, lets find the parents of this kid" you nod your head, but a feeling of curiosity seemed to be clouding your mind.

..

"oh thank you! i couldnt find him anywhere" the mother thanked, hugging her boy tightly as she looked back at the two of you. "you two are such a lovely couple, have a wonderful day" she smiled sweetly and walked away, but you and isabela were left blushing.

"well.. what did you want to ask me?" you questioned her and isabela snapped out of her trance. "i-i wanted to ask if you wanted to be my dance partner!" isabela stammered and you giggled. "of course, anything for you."