First Time // J. Hart

You would never ask Joe to choose between you and his faith, because you understood how important it was to him to be a good Christian. However, you had started to have conversations, led by him, about whether he could be a 'good Christian' and still have sex with you. You always told him that it was always up to him, and that no matter what, you would still be with him. To you, your personal connection was significantly more important than any sexual connection. If he needed to wait, then that was what you were going to do. So, you hard no idea what to expect when he showed up on your doorstep one night, when he knew your parents were out of town.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" You ask, ushering him inside since it was so cold. It was nearly midnight, and you were up watching movies on Netflix, thinking Joe had gone to bed hours ago.
"I just had to see you." He says, exhaling. "I can't get you out of my head."
Your cheeks flush a deep shade of red, and you have to bite your lip to hide your wide grin.
He takes a step towards you and places his hand on your back, and you almost flinch because of how icy his hand is from walking to your house in the cold weather.

"No one is home, right?" He asks. "I would hate to have just woken everyone up."
"No, it's just me." You whisper, resting your head on his shoulder, leaning into his embrace. "My parents left this morning and they're not back until Tuesday."
"Okay," he smiles, kissing your forehead.

You look up at him, gazing into his eyes silently for a moment before he leans in and kisses your lips, with much more passion than usual. You kiss him back and his hands slowly trail from your back into your hair. You wrap your arms around his neck, and he leans into the kiss more. After a few moments his lips trail down your cheeks, and stop at your neck, igniting a feeling you had never felt before.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" He asks, smirking at you.
"Are you sure?" You ask, smiling back at him.
"I've never been more sure of anything. "

You take his hand and lead him up to your bedroom. Even though no one else is home, you still make sure to shut the door behind you.  You sit down on the end of your bed, your lips still attached and very quickly both of you are shirtless.  His hand traces down your neck and grazes your bra. He seems hesitant so you take your hand and guide his hand and he quickly catches on. You moan softly, making him smile. He pauses for a second, before taking both his hands and unclasping your bra. He inhales deeply when he looks down, seeing your breasts uncovered for the first time.

He smiles and then leans in to kiss you again, and softly pushes your shoulder to make you lay down. He crawls over so that he is directly on top of you, his bottom half leaning into you, revealing his erection. You move your hand down and graze his crotch, which makes him moan softly. You move your hand up to the zipper on his jeans and undo them. You begin to move them down to take them off.

Once his jeans were off, he slid his hand into the waistband of your sweatpants, and slowly pulled them down. Once you were both in nothing but your underwear, he took his hand and slowly grazed it over your crotch, making you moan louder than before.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Joe says.
"I love you too." You reply.
He removes your underwear, and runs his hand over your vulva, making you shiver - in a good way. He then pulls down his underwear. Suddenly you remember what's in the top drawer of your bedside table and pull out a condom and some lube. You slip the condom on, and he moans at the feeling of your hand on his dick. You then apply some lube.

"Are you ready?" You ask, and he nods.
You use your hand to guide his penis into you. You both gasp with pleasure.
"Oh my goodness." He moans. "That feels so good."
You slowly guide him up and down and once he gets the hang of it, you fall into a rhythm. You both moan louder as the feeling builds, a feeling of pleasure unlike anything you've felt before. The two of you finish at practically the same time, and slowly pulls out of you, and lays down next to you, panting softly to catch his breath.

"That was amazing." He says, before taking your hand and kissing your knuckles.
"Yeah," You smile. "I'm glad you think so."
"I love you," He says. Kissing you deeply. "I'm so glad that you're my forever."
"Joe, I love you more than anything." You reply, running your thumb down his cheek.

After a few minutes, you stand up to put your clothes back on, and you feel his eyes on you, and he smiles, admiring your body. Having already taken the condom off, he slips his shirt and his boxers back on. He picks up his jeans and goes to put them back on, but you stop him.

"Why don't you just stay the night?"
__________

Hey guys! I hope you're all doing okay. I'm going to try and upload at least one more thing today before I accidentally slip into the abyss again.

I've currently got some Jesse and Jake stuff planned, and maybe even a Ryder one too. I'm not a massive Ryder fan so I may not end up actually writing but let me know if you would like me too. Also, if there are any other characters you'd like to see more of, feel free to comment them here too. I know I've asked that before but sometimes it takes a while to come up with ideas of what to write about.

Anyways, stay safe, big love xx