// HOW THEY ARE IN BED //

Finn:

Finn is quite dominant, which is to be expected since he is such a strong leader. He's very respectful though, and always wants to make sure that you're okay – without it being weird though.

Sam:

Sam is so sweet. He is totally vanilla, although he still likes to call himself white chocolate. When you're in bed with him, it doesn't feel like you're just having sex, it truly feels like the two of you are expressing your love for each other. He kisses you so softly yet so passionately and it's often quite a sensory experience.

Puck:

You and Puck both like it kind of rough, and you often do stuff that other people would probably find super weird. He is respectful though, and he wants to be sure that it's consensual and you're having a good time.

Mike:

Mike is passionate. When you two have sex, it is so obvious how he feels about you and that he loves you so much. It's not necessarily rough, but it's always very intense but you. Both like it that way.

Blaine:

Blaine is surprisingly 'out there' in bed. He likes trying new things and it's always super-hot. He's very respectful though, and totally understand when you don't want to try something, but once he learnt how to be spontaneous, the way you two were in bed completely changed and it was so much better than scheduled, generic sex.

Sebastian:

In bed, Sebastian is exactly how you expect. He is dominant, and he knows what he likes. However, he always has your best interest at heart and will listen when he is told no to things. He likes to try new things, and he's not opposed to trying things in new, outdoor, places just to spice things up.

Jake:

Jake likes to make you feel loved in a very passionate way. To the untrained eye it may sometimes look like he's rough or aggressive, but he really just feels so passionately about you and he feels the need to show you physically. However, you often lead the charge as he likes to know that you really want it.

Ryder:

Ryder is super sweet. He never pressures you to do anything you don't want to do but is always up for what you want to do. He is so respectful that sometimes you have to take charge for him to really give you 'what you want'.

_____

Hey guys, 

I'm thinking that I might write some short ones likes these and work on some more oneshots/imagines over the next week or so. 

Hopefully updates will be fairly regular.

I hope everyone is doing well in these hard times :)

Love, Will xo