CAMPFIRE // S. EVANS (MATURE)

"Hey Sammy." You say, sitting down next to him on the log by the campfire. There was only a month before college started so you and your best friend Sam were away for a weekend spending quality time together before you possibly couldn't see each other as much. You rest your head on his shoulder and smile.

"Hey (Y/N). You good?" He asks, concentrating extra hard on his marshmallow roasting skills.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." You say, trailing off, secretly hoping that Sam would ask a follow up question.

"What about?" He chuckles, knowing that you were trying to get him to ask.

"Just about college, and about how I'll be in L.A and you'll be in New York. Are you going to forget about me? Will we ever do something like this again?"

Sam pulls his ignited marshmallow out of the fire and blows on it to stop it from burning more before turning his face to look at you.

"I'll never forget you bug, and I'll always have time for you." He says, making your heart flutter at the use of his nickname for you. He then takes a bite of the marshmallow and then offers you the other half. "I'm just worried you won't have time for me."

"Sammy, I will always have time for you, I'm just worried that if we both get really busy, since we won't be seeing each other face to face all the time that it could be easy to drift apart."

"I'll never be too busy for you." Sam laughs, nudging you before his puts his arm around your shoulder. "And hey, we've spent time apart before and we stayed close. Remember when I was in Kentucky? We had to facetime a heap, but we made it work. We can do that again."

"Yeah, I guess, but you were only gone for a few months that time." You say, turning away so that he couldn't see the sadness on your face.

"And we'll see each other every few months still. Even if I have to drive all the way to you. I will drive all the way across the country just to see you."

"Do you promise?"

"(Y/N), I promise you."

It's quiet for a minute before Sam speaks again.

"And if you ever need a reminder of me, you will have this." He says, reaching down and picking up his letterman jacket. He places it over your shoulders, then dusts the speck of the dirt off the collar.

"Sam, I can't take this. I can't take all your memories." You say, going to take it off but Sam stops you.

"(Y/N), you were the best thing about that school, and it's not like I'm going to wear it. Please take it." Sam pleads, looking deep into her eyes. "That way you'll always have me close."

"Right where I want you." You whisper, without even realising it at first.

"How long are we going to pretend?" Sam asks, not looking away.
"What do you mean?" You say, as if you didn't already know where this was going.

"That we don't have feelings for each other."

"I-I don't kn-know." You stutter, searching for the right answer in your brain.

Sam then takes you by surprise when he leans in and kisses you passionately. He pulls away and tucks a loose strand of your hair behind your ear, but you eagerly press your lips back against his. As you pull away, you go to speak but Sam puts a finger over your lips, telling you not to. He stands up, offering you his strong hand and without thinking, you follow him back to your tent.

He lays you down gently on your sleeping bag before turning away to zip up the tent. You swallow nervously but also shiver with excitement. You had been dreaming about this for years. The dim light from the distant fire, illuminates Sam's figure and you take a chance to admire his whole body. He quickly throws off his sweater and his tshirt before eagerly reattaching his lips to yours.

You moan softly as he presses his body against yours and you feel his bulge grow as he plants needy kisses down your neck. He places a hand on your hip before grinding into you more.

"Is this okay?" He asks, panting, looking into your eyes once more.

"This is more than okay Sam. I want you." You moan. "I want all of you."

"Oh baby, I'll give it to you." He smirks before his hands slip past the elastic of both your trackpants and your underwear. You gasp as two of his strong fingers find your clit.

"Sammy," You moan sweetly, tugging at his hair lightly. You were still fully clothed, and he already had you practically begging.

After a few moments he pauses, "God, I can't take it anymore." He says, his voice deep and raspy. He then properly yanks off your pants and underwear. He then yanks off your shirt and unclasps your bra, leaving you completely naked beneath him. He sits there for a moment, smirking as he admires you in all your glory.

"You are so beautiful," he whispers. "and tonight, you're all mine."

He then sits up to remove his trackpants, and your eyes are immediately drawn to his size. Without even thinking, you immediately move your hand to it.

"Sammy, baby, please just do it." You groan, desperate for him to be inside of you.

"Do what?" He asks grinning, reaching into his wallet and pulling out a condom. He quickly slips it on.

"Fuck me, Sam. Please." You say, running your thumb over his jaw.

"Of course," He says, before leaning in and kissing you hard and fast, taking one more moment to let the desperation build after so much sexual tension. But, you had wanted this for so long that you could hardly wait another moment.

With one quick thrusting moment, Sam was deep inside you. You moan, gripping his shoulder strongly. At first he starts slow, but as you start to whisper his name, he starts to speed up. After a few minutes, he slows down again, and swiftly moves you so you are now on top of him, but he continues to thrust slightly as you ride him.

"Fuck," He groans, throwing his head back. "This was worth the wait."

"S-Sam, I-"

"Ssh, don't speak." He then removes himself from you and starts rubbing circles on your clit again.

"Cum," He commands, his voice assertive but breathy. Within moments you do exactly as he ask, you head throws back and you bite your lip to keep from screaming as he enters you again and cums inside of you.

"Holy shit." He pants, pulling out of you and lying right down next to you. "That was amazing."

"It was." You pant also, desperately trying to catch your breath.

"So, are you mine now?" Sam asks, pulling you closer to him.

"Yes, Sam, all yours."

"Good. Now get some sleep, I'll be right here in the morning.

_______

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've had massive writer's block but hopefully I can get back into posting regularly. I might be posting a few more 'mature' pieces over the next few days, so I hope that's okay.

Much love,

Will xx