// WHEN YOU REALISE THAT YOU MISS THEM //

FINN:

You realised that you missed Finn when you were performing at Regionals. The two of you had a small solo together in the group number which meant you had to stand with each other. While you were rehearsing it didn't really make you feel anything but with the added feelings of being at regionals, when you looked at him while you sang you realised that you still loved him.

SAM:

When you were driving home from school and Baby by Justin Bieber came on the radio. After the whole 'Justin Bieber Experience' you used to pay him out for liking his music but honestly, you liked it too because Sam liked it so much. Hearing the song instantly reminded you of dancing around your bedroom singing along like the cute idiots you were.

PUCK:

You realised that you missed Puck when you found something funny on Facebook to show him but realised that you weren't 'meant' to. You missed how you used to laugh together and how he was always the first person you showed memes to because he got your sense of humour more than anyone else.

MIKE:

You were at Mercedes' watching movies with Kurt and they wanted to watch a movie about dancing. You protested and said that you didn't want to watch it but honestly it was just the idea of watching someone dance so passionately reminded you way too much of Mike so you couldn't even bring yourself to watch it.

ARTIE:

You were cleaning your room and found a stack of photos of the two of you in a draw from when you had taken them all down when you had first broken up. There was photos from dates that you went on, and selfies that you took when you were on the bus on the way to glee competitions and various other events.

SEBASTIAN:

You realised that you missed Sebastian when Dalton Academy versed your brother's school in Lacrosse. You didn't know what team your brother's school was playing against so you agreed to go, but quickly regretted your decisions as soon as you saw the Dalton bus arrive at the lacrosse field because you remembered how much you missed the coffee dates that Sebastian would take you on after his early morning lacrosse games.

JOE:

You realised that you missed Joe when you were at church and were in the middle of worship and saw him up on the platform in the church band singing and playing guitar. You were reminded of just how much he loved God and how much time you spent together at church and how happy you were together.

RORY:

It was when you were at your cousin's house watching a movie and there was an Irish character that you realised that you missed Rory. You immediately got stroppy at the poor stereotypical representation of Irish people, but your family saw right through it and knew that more than anything you were upset because it reminded you of Rory.

BLAINE:

You realised that you missed Blaine when you found one of his bowties in a drawer in your room when you were doing a deep spring clean. It smelt like him, and like his hair gel and it immediately took you back to lying in bed next to him and falling asleep while breathing in his scent. The thing that hurt the most was when you realised that you didn't want to give it back to him and instead you wanted to fall asleep next to him once again.

KURT:

You realised that. You missed Kurt when you were out shopping with Mercedes and Tina and found a hippo broach that was very similar to Kurt's. You were reminded of how amazing his style was and how strong he was when it came to standing up for who he was.

SANATANA:

You realised that you missed Santana when you went to go see Funny Girl the night that Santana had to fill in for Rachel and her understudy. You were close with Rachel but since she became famous, she never seemed to have time for your calls. You had no idea that Santana was in New York or that she could even possibly be in Rachel's show so as soon she stepped on stage, memories of when you two were together came flooding back.

__________

Love,

Will xo