// IMAGINE FOR SHANNON1300 //

The last few weeks have been a few of the toughest weeks of my life. After trying my hardest to focus on schoolwork and glee club, my mental health began to dramatically decline. I find it hard to simply get out of bed let alone eat or go out. I haven't been to school in almost two weeks and my two brothers. Finn and Noah, and my sister Santana are starting to get worried about me. The four of us ended up being adopted by the same family which has honestly been such a blessing.

(Santana's P.O.V)

"We have to do something." I whisper to Finn and Puck. "She's hardly been out of bed in like two weeks."

"Yeah," Finn replies. "And she's hardly eaten anything either. I'm starting to get really worried."

"What should we do?" Puck asks.

"I don't know." I sigh, "but we have to do something to cheer her up."

"I know!" Finn says. "We should make her her favourite breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes, and surprise her with breakfast in bed."

"Yes," Puck says. "and maybe I could go by the mall and get her something nice, like a book and a candle maybe? I know she loves those kinds of things."

"Yes. That sounds like a great idea. I'll get started on the pancakes if you two could go to the mall. Finn, keep a close eye on Puck, he needs supervision." I laugh.

As soon as Finn and Puck left for the mall, I got out the ingredients to make pancakes. I quickly peered into Shannon's room to make sure that she was still asleep so the surprise wouldn't be ruined. I then started mixing up the ingredients to make the pancake batter, ready for Finn and Puck's return from the mall.

"What did you get?" I ask as they walk through the door.

The two boys presented me with their purchases and if I'm completely honest, I was actually quite impressed. "Well, Noah, I think that you may have actually made some great choices. Then, the three of us made a whole heap of pancakes – enough for Shannon and the rest of us, and then got everything ready to wake her up.

(Shannon's P.O.V)

I was woken up by a knock on the door. I groaned a little bit as I had no energy but didn't go back to sleep.

"What is it?" I call.

"We have a surprise for you." Finn says.

"We're coming in." Santana continues.

I rub my eyes and blink a few times as Finn, Santana, and. Puck enter my room with a plate of chocolate chip pancakes, my favourite, and two small gift bags.

"What's all this?" I ask, still waking up.

"We wanted to cheer you up." Puck says.

"Yeah, we know how down you've been." Santana smiles sympathetically.

"Aw thanks guys." I whisper, "You shouldn't have gone to so much trouble."

"No, Shannon, you deserve it." Finn smiles, hugging me.

"Yeah, our little sister deserves to be happy." Santana says, hugging me too.

"We love you." Puck says, hugging me also.

"Aw I love you guys too." I smile for the first time in weeks before taking a bite of my pancakes.

_____

Hey guys,

I hope you are all well. Feel free to request any imagines/preferences at any time.

Much love,

Will xo