// TEEN PREGNANCY - Telling The Father //

Rachel: (Set Season 3)
"Wait. Are you really pregnant? Because last time someone told me they were pregnant, they weren't being completely honest, and it just was not a good time in my life..." Finn rambled on, still processing the news Rachel had just given him.

"Yes." Rachel says, "and trust me, it is 100% yours."

"What are we going to do?" Finn asks, franticness, very clear in his voice.

Rachel's lip quivered. She understood that this was going to be hard on Finn as it would bring back some terrible memories, but the truth was she was hoping he could be the strong one for a minute.

"Um, I don't know." Rachel says, wiping the tear from her eyes. "I know neither of us planned for a baby this young but I don't think I could get rid of it."

"And that's okay, I wouldn't make you do that." Finn says, steadying his breathing, and trying to become calm to comfort his fiancee. 

"Finn, can you promise me one thing?" Rachel asks, taking Finn hands, and squeezing them tightly, trying to get them to stop shaking.

"Of course," Finn says. "Anything you want."

"Please just promise me that you'll be here, no matter what. I'm not sure what else I could lose because of this pregnancy, but I know that the one thing that would hurt the most would be to lose you."

"Of course." Finn's heart broke a little bit at the desperation in Rachel's eyes and before she could say another word, he pulled her into his chest and hugged her tightly.

___

Quinn: (Set Season 2 - Also pretending that she wasn't pregnant in season one)

"Why won't you talk to me?" Sam asked, following Quinn down the corridor. They were about to perform 'I've had the time of my life', and all Sam could focus on was the silent treatment.

"You're on in 2 minutes." A crew member said to them before walking away and saying something into a headset. 

"Can we talk about this later?" Quinn asks, just as desperately. "We're about to go on."

"We have two minutes." Sam replies, "Please just tell what's wrong."

"I can't" Quinn says, obvious tension in her voice.

"Was it something I-I did?" Sam asks, getting worried.

"No." Quinn says, trying to reassure him, but still snappy.

"Quinn. I am worried. Please just talk to me."

"On in one minute." The crew member says again and they take their positions. 

"Quinn, please." Sam says, and after a few seconds Quinn caves.

"I'm pregnant, Sam. and you're the father." 

Just before Sam could even process the news he was ushered out the curtain to perform. Although they performed the song just as they rehearsed it - luckily - Sam was plagued with thought and worry through the performance, and could hardly wait to get Quinn alone to speak. 

When the finished the number, right before Santana began her solo, Sam whispered into Quinn's ear. "No matter what, I love you."

___

Santana: (Set in season 2)

"I didn't expect anyone to visit me." Puck says, sitting down in the old plastic chairs in the juvenile hall visitors centre.

"Trust me, if I didn't need to be here, I wouldn't be." Santana's cold, hard, exterior only a facade.

"Have to be?" Puck asks, becoming confused.

"I'm going to cut to the chase, Puckerman." Santana says, "I-I'm pregnant." He lip quivers as she says those words but she is determined to stay strong. 

Puck is silent.

"It's yours. I haven't slept with anyone else in the right timeframe."  Santana clarifies. 

"Fuck. Crap. Oh shit." Puck says, Santana jumps, taken aback by Puck's reaction but he quickly calms down. "I'm sorry." He buries his head in his hands.

"I just thought I should let you know before I told anyone else."

"Who knows?"

"My parents. That's it. I haven't told anyone in glee club, but I was thinking of telling Mr Shue tomorrow, just to have someone in my corner at school."

"That's a good idea.  Thanks for letting me know first."

It's silent for a second. 

"I should probably go." Santana says, standing up and wiping her eye.

"Yeah," Puck says. "But thanks. Now I have a reason to get out of here."

___

Marley: (Set in Season 4)

"J-Jake, I need to talk to you." Marley says, as everyone is heading out of glee club 

"Okay." Jake says gently.

Marley leads him to the bleachers, where they often come to hangout after school.

"What's up?" Jake says as they sit down. 

"Y-You know that night we spent... together?" Marley asks, clearly afraid

"Yeah." Jake replies, smiling slightly as he thinks about the perfect night the pair shared, but also looks nervous about what Marley might say. 

"Well... I think the condom broke. I'm pregnant." 

"Oh my gosh." Jake says, covering his lips with his hand in worry. 

It's quiet for a second before Marley speaks again, "It is your by the way. I haven't done it with anyone else."

"Yeah, I know" Jake says softly. "Are you okay?"

Marley rests her head on Jake's shoulder. "I don't know."

Jake turns to face Marley and takes her hands. "Well no matter what. I've got your back. We're in this together."

"Thank you." Marley sighs, before leaning in and planting small kiss on Jake's lips. 

_______________________________________

Hey Guys,

It's been a little while, but I finally had some spare motivation and thought I'd update this book. 

It's a little rough, but I hope you enjoy, and please let me know if you want me to do other parts of teen pregnancy (like a series type of thing).

Thank you for your ongoing support,

Will x