Movie Night // F. Hudson (Mature)

Coming off your win at regionals, with your parents away, you and your boyfriend Finn had decided to host a movie night at your house with some of the people from glee club that were free. You had quite a large couch, so you and Finn were able to snuggle up on one end, with Kurt and Blaine on the other with plenty of space in between. Quinn and Mercedes were sat with a pile of cushions on the floor on the other side of the coffee table, and Mike and Tina were both sat in the old but sturdy recliner chair in the corner. There was fresh popcorn on the table and many other snacks sprawled out across the room, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Except for Finn who seemed to have other things on his mind.

Halfway through the second movie, you started to get cold, so you grab the woollen blanket off the arm of the couch and put it over you and Finn, who was staring mindlessly at his phone. You snuggle up close again, and yank Finn's phone from his hands, which makes him chuckle before he turns his attention to the screen, but only moments later, his attention turns away from the movie.

"Can we go to your room for a minute?" Finn asks, whispering in your ear as he massages your shoulders.

You shake your head no, and glue your eyes to the screen, hoping that Finn would get the hint and wait.

"Please (Y/N)?" He whispers again, hitting the perfect spot in your shoulders, which feels so good and makes it harder to say no. This time you actually turn to face him.

"Later." You whisper, sitting up straight with your legs draped across his so that he couldn't reach your back properly. "When the others have gone home."

Finn shakes his head with a smirk before rolling his eyes a little. You shoot him a quick wink just to mess with him before turning back to stare at the tv. Out of the corner of your eye, you can see him staring at you, admiring you, but you choose to ignore it.

Under the blanket, Finn's hand moves slowly from you knee, up your thigh. You suddenly regretted wearing a skirt as your thighs were now so vulnerable to his touch which sends a shiver through your spine.

"Finn." You mouth, nudging him aggressively, and he shrugs as if he has no idea what your problem is. The grin doesn't leave his face as he presses his finger against the soft fabric of your panties. You take a sharp breath in, but cover it with a cough, and no one's eyes move from the tv screen, so you keep your eyes glued too, in order to avoid suspicion.

You move your hand under the soft blanket to move Finn's hand away but as soon as you do, he just moves it back.

"If you're quiet, no one will know." He mouths with a wink

You smile softly, and although it goes against your morals you find yourself giving into Finn and moving closer to him. You take your hand away and his hand slips into your underwear. His index finger moves over your clit as you bite your lip subtly to stop yourself from moaning. You force your eyes closed and grip the blanket until your knuckles turn white, as he inserts two of his fingers. You hide a soft moan with a cough, keeping your eyes on the screen.

"It's kind of cold in here." Kurt says, turning his face towards you, and Finn slowly removes his hand, making sure that it's not obvious.

"Oh, yeah, it is." You say, pretending to shiver. "I'll turn the heat up, then maybe I'll stop coughing." You say, making Finn nearly burst with laughter but he stops himself by biting down on his knuckle. You then get up and turn the temperature up on your heater.

"Does anyone need a blanket?" You ask, but everyone says they're fine with the heat turned up.

"Okay," You smile, "but I might just go and put another layer on, I'm still a bit cold."

You go into your room and shut the door and wait, knowing that Finn was close behind you. As he steps into your room, you lock the door behind you, and you're suddenly very glad that you didn't turn the volume down, because now you know that no one can hear you.

"That was such a tease." He says, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Yeah, I know." You giggle. "But hey, we're alone now, if we're quick, we'll get away with i-"

Before you finish your sentence, Finn picks you up and sits you down on your desk. He pushes your dress up and quickly pulls your panties down your legs and on to the floor. You watch, impatiently as he unbuttons his jeans and pulls them down, but a smile forms on your lips as you notice his erection.

Finn pulls down his boxers and spreads your legs apart. "This is gonna be good."

He positions himself in front of you and soon enough he slams into you, making you moan out his name, but he holds a finger to your lips telling you to be quiet. He then starts thrusting into you quickly, with one of his hands holding you steady.

"Oh my god, Finn." You moan softly, as he rubs circles over your clit again. Your eyes roll back, and your neck does the same, and you can hardly stand the pleasure.

"Ssh, or they'll hear us." He says, before slamming himself into you harder than before, hitting your g-spot, making it even harder not to moan. So instead, you tug lightly at Finn's hair and bite your lip again.

"Oh my god, Finn, I'm close." You mutter, causing him to chuckle in satisfaction. You grip his shoulder tightly, trying desperately to hold it together.

"Just wait a minute baby," Finn commands, and he thrusts a few more times, until you could tell that he was close too.

"Okay, cum for me." Finn commands.

You throw your head back again as a wave of orgasm washes over you and then Finn. An array of curse words and your name leave his mouth as he finishes.

"Ssh, they'll hear us." You say, mocking Finn before leaning and kissing him passionately. There was something about sneaking around that made it feel so good.

You quickly tidy yourselves up to make sure that no one figures out what you've been doing. You then go to leave and then remember that you said that you were getting changed so you quickly throw on a pair of track pants and one of Finn's hoodies that he had lent you.

Everyone's eyes turned to you as the two of you emerged from the hallway leading from your room to the loungeroom.

"My dress zipper got stuck, so I needed Finn's help." You say on the spot hoping that they believe you.

"I couldn't see any zipper on that dress?" Kurt questions as you sit down, but you don't reply.

It's quiet for a moment before Quinn speaks, "I'm so glad we turned the movie up."

__________

Hey guys,

I hope you don't mind that I've started kind of just writing oneshots/Imagines. I'm still more than happy to write preferences if you guys request them or if I feel inspired, so feel free to let me know if you have any ideas, I'm just enjoying getting to write substantially about one specific storyline at a time.

Much love,

Will xo