Competitor's baby // Sebastian Smythe

*A/N - For this one shot, Sebastian isn't gay, and you are Finn's sister.
_
"Hey." Sebastian says, sneaking up behind you and kissing your cheek.
"Hey." You reply, hugging him gently.
"I've missed you." Sebastian says, sitting down on the seat across from you.

Just before you get the chance to speak, the server at the Lima bean places two cups down in front of you; one being yours and the other being Sebastian's. You hated having to either meet him here or at his house, but the thing about dating your 'competitor' is that your team often don't like it.

"Thank you." He smiles sweetly. It's strange to you, all your friends and your brother, Finn, in the New Directions hate Sebastian but he is so sweet to you.

"Are you okay?" He asks, noticing your blank face and how your eyes have started to glaze over. You don't hear him the first time so he speaks again. "Hey, babe, what's up?"

"I have t-to tell you s-something." You say, your lip starting to tremble with fear.
"What is it baby? Whatever it is you can tell me. " Sebastian takes your hand.

"Y-You know h-how we went back to your place after the dalton p-prom?" You begin. Sebastian nods. "I know we were drunk and it's no one's fault, but I-I'm-" You are cut off by your own sob. However, Sebastian knows what you are trying to say.

"Aw baby, don't cry." He says, coming over to you. "Accidents happen."
"I'm scared Sebastian. " You say, resting your head on his shoulder, trying to take deep breaths. Eventually you're able to stop sobbing, so Sebastian sits back down in his seat.

"I don't expect you to have an answer now," He says, "But do you know what you want to do? No matter what I want to support you."
"I can't get an abortion Seb. I just can't. I know it's a viable option, but just personally, I-I don't think I could."
"Okay, I respect that. We have some time to consider all options anyway, so how about right now we just go for a drive? " He says, taking your hand. "You know, to try and clear our heads."
___________
You get back home at about 8pm. You didn't mean to be out so late, but you just needed to be with Sebastian and in the midst of everything you both lost track of time.

"You're home late." Finn says from the dining room as you walk in the front door.
"It's only 8 Finn. What's it to you?"
"You missed glee rehearsal, so I was worried about you."
"I just have a lot on my plate. I needed to clear my head." You say, still not making eye contact.
"A lot on your plate?" Finn asks. "Nationals is in two weeks, and you're telling me that there are things more important to you?"

"Can you lay off Finn?" You snap.
"Hey, what's going on?" Carole says, entering the room with her dirty dinner plate.
Both you and Finn remain silent.
"Look, whatever it is, please just be civil about it." She says, putting her plate in the dishwasher and walking back into the lounge room.

You eyes begin to water, so you go to leave before Finn can see you cry.
"(Y/N)." He says, sternly, standing in the door way so you can't leave. "We are both seniors, we only have one shot to win nationals."
You really want to argue but you know that if you try and speak you will breakdown completely.
"(Y/N)?" He says, softening.
"Just leave me alone, Finn" You whisper, pushing past him and going straight to your room.

About 10 minutes later there is knock at your door.
"Hey honey, it's me." Your mum, Carole, calls. "Can I come in?"
You don't say anything, or look up even, but you hear the door open.

"Finn tells me that you're upset. Can you tell me what's going on?"
You open your mouth to speak, but nothing comes out but a sob.
"Honey." She says. "You know you can tell me anything?"
You keep sobbing hysterically.
"Is it that boy you've been seeing?" She asks.

"What 'boy you've been seeing'?" Finn interrupts. 
"Finn, get out." You yell, but Finn doesn't budge.
"Is this why you missed glee rehearsal? Because of some boy?"
"Finn, now's not the time." Your mum says.
"The team is more important than some boy." As those words left Finn's mouth you wanted to go off at him completely.

"Oh really? You're telling me that if Rachel really needed you, you still wouldn't miss glee."
"Rachel wouldn't miss glee over something trivial." Finn spits.
"Finn, you have no idea what you are talking about." You say, your tone calm but as if on the edge."
"Oh yeah? Then what is it?"

You go to shout at Finn again but are met with sobs again.
"I'm sorry." You say, falling onto the floor, an emotional wreck.
"(Y/N), please just tell us what's going on." Your mum says. In the heat of. Your spat with Finn you had almost forgotten she was there.

"I-I'm p-preg-" You start to say.
"No." Finn says, cutting you off. "You cannot be serious."
"I'm sorry." You cry, taking a deep breath only to let out another loud, high-pitched sob.
"Who did this to you?" Finn asks, getting visibly angry. "Obviously you didn't do this all by yourself. Who did this to you? I'm going to kick his ass."
You can't bring yourself to tell Finn, so instead you remain silent.

"Mum." Finn says turning to Carole. "Can you give me a minute to talk to her?"
"Finn, I don't think that's a very good idea." She says.
"(Y/N) is my sister. She may only be younger than me by a few minutes, but I need to talk to her about this. Alone."
"Okay." Carole says, raising her hands in defeat. "You come and talk to me when you're ready baby. We're all here for you." 
As your mum leaves. Finn closes the door.

"Now." He says, sitting down next to you. "I'm not angry at you. I just need you to tell me who did this to you."
"You keep saying 'who did this to you' like I had nothing to do with this."
"No, you're innocent in this. Now tell me who it is."
"I can't tell you."
"Why not?"
"You are going to hate me."
"(Y/N), I'm not going to hate you."
"Yes, you are."

Before you can speak again your phone rings. It's Sebastian, and there is no hiding it, as a picture of him in his Dalton blazer comes up with his caller ID.
"Why is Sebastian Smythe calling you?" Finn asks, clearly confused and a little bit annoyed. Even though you guys were done competing with the warblers there was so much bad blood still.

"I'm sorry Finn."
"No," Finn says, clearly shocked. "He's the one who knocked you up?"
"I have to take this." You say, picking up the phone.
"You can't be serious." Finn says, turning his back and walking out of your bedroom.

__________
Well! It's been a hot minute since I've updated this. Let me know if you want a part 2.

Hope everyone is going okay.

Love, Will xx