//Songs glee should have done but didn't / couldn't//

Hey, I felt like doing something a bit different. Let me know if you enjoyed this and whether I should do more like this. These are just some songs that I feel like could have done super well on glee but either just weren't used or weren't released while glee was still being made.

1... Waving Through a Window – Dear Evan Hansen

I am 100% sure that Kurt or Blaine would have sung this song. Even though it has already been, I feel like early season 6 this also could have happened as they both watched each other in their seemingly happy relationships, while both feeling like outsiders. I can perfectly visualise Blaine watching Kurt through the window of the choir room singing this song.

2... Shallow – A Star is Born

I can really imagine that this song could been sung when Rachel and Jesse unite. I feel like, after continuing to struggle after her return to New York, they would totally sing this before getting together. OR I feel like Sam and Mercedes could have also reunited to this song as well with the same kind of vibe. With Mercedes feeling kind of lonely in LA after finishing a tour and an album, she would return to Lima, and being a teacher there Sam would know about it and he would ask her to come to the auditorium and he'd just start playing and it would beautiful.

3... Moral of the Story – Ashe

Quinn would have sung this song amazingly. I feel like maybe she could have broken up with Puck and started dating another guy – probably a biff type – a rebound, and then she would sing this song, and walk out of the choir room in tears. Puck would follow her and she'd be all like "I should have never broken up with you" and they'd probably get back together again.

4... Best Part – H.E.R ft. Daniel Caesar

Jane and Mason would have done this so well. It probably would just be a calm simple duet in the choir room, but it would be brilliant. I guess maybe they would sing it to kind of properly confirm their relationship and there would probably be a montage of them stealing glances of each other and it would be really sweet.

5... Sucker – Jonas Brothers

I feel like the New Directions would have done this as a group number. I feel like Mason and Spencer definitely would have had solos and it would have been pretty darn good. OR maybe, Spencer would have sung this for Alistair.

6... Attention – Charlie Puth

This song would have been great! This probably could have been another season 5 or 6 Klaine song. Darren Criss could have killed this so maybe like he runs into Kurt at Scandals and even after flirting with Blaine – which reignites some feelings – he leaves with someone else and Blaine gets mad and makes this song his bitch.

7... Shout Out to My Ex – Little Mix

Kurt and Rachel definitely could have sung this in the breakup episode in Season 4 had this song been out then. Or maybe even just an episode or two later, they would go out on the town to 'experience New York as single people' and they would sing this while there would be a montage of them having heaps of fun.

8... Treat You Better – Shawn Mendes

Finn would definitely sing this talking about Rachel and Brody. He would probably sing this on his way to go see Rachel after punching Brody in that hotel room. He would finish the song at her door and he'd open it and they'd kisssss.

9... Dancing on My Own – Robyn

Kurt 100% should have sung this ANTHEM after finding out about Blaine and Karofsky. They recorded this song with Brittany, which is amazing, but they didn't use it, and they definitely could have used it for Klaine in season 6 and it would have been amazing.

10... Finesse – Bruno Mars

The season 4 boys would have done this really well. Artie would have taken the lead, but Jake could have also made this amazing. As much as the story-line is problematic, I feel like Jake could have sung this while dancing with Bree and the cheerios.

11... Two of Us – Louis Tomlinson

I feel like Rachel could have sung this about Finn's passing. It probably would fit in really well with a montage of her walking through New York close to the opening night of Funny Girl.