// PROPOSAL //

Finn:
After being with Finn for almost 5 years, you were starting to hope that he would soon propose. You even started dropping hints like stopping to look at rings in windows and randomly brining up weddings at any opportunity. So, when Finn surprised you with a trip to Chicago – where you both first said 'I love you' at Nationals in Senior Year, you thought that maybe it would happen there. However, you were starting to lose hope when it got to the last evening of your trip and he still showed no signs of proposing.

That night at dinner though, you could tell that Finn was nervous about something. You kept trying to ask him what was up but he was adamant that he was fine – which you saw right through. As dinner drew to a close, you were starting to get super suspicious. Once you had both finished dessert, and had paid the bill, Finn suggested that you went for a walk. You followed Finn, confused as to where he was taking you since he was so adamant that you took a specific route until you reached a building. At first you were completely clueless but you quickly realised that it was the place where nationals was held. He took you around to the bench where you were sat, getting air after the performance where you both exchanges "I love you"s and got down on one knee and proposed.

Sam:
Once you and Sam had finished college, you decided it was time to go on an international trip together. The two of you found yourself on a month long trip to Australia, seeing all the sights and meeting heaps of cool people. Sam often tried to put on an Australian accent that sounded awfully fake, and really just made you laugh.

On one of the last nights of the trip, when he trying his Australian you accidentally let it slip out how much you absolutely loved him and couldn't wait to marry him. You thought that maybe he didn't hear you because he didn't say anything but you were too afraid to say it again in case he rejected the idea. However, it turns out that he had heard you and while you were napping in the hotel room, he slipped away and bought a ring so he could propose that night on the beach.

Puck:
You and Puck had only been going out for a year and you were only 18 but you were so in love with each other. So, when he randomly proposed at a party he was throwing after graduation, you were sure to say yes. Everyone kind of told you that you were crazy for saying yes after only going out for a year and being so young but you had never felt more certain about anything in the world, and you knew that you and Puck were meant for each other.

Blaine:
You knew that you wanted to marry Blaine, but you were too scared to propose to him yourself so you started to drop hints and hoped that he would get the hint and propose to you – sooner rather than later, and eventually he did. However, he hid it so well that you were genuinely shocked when at a family dinner at your mum's house he got down on one knee and proposed. Your whole family was in on the surprise too and threw confetti and streamers when you said yes - which was so lame but so typical of your family which made you so happy.

Artie:
Just like Artie, you were a major film nerd so of course when he suggested a trip interstate for a film festival where some of his friends from film had their work showing, there was no way that you could say no. On the final night of the film festival, Artie was super adamant that you went to see a specific movie, but it wasn't the one that you wanted to see, which made you really annoyed. However, you went along with Artie anyway because it was the last night of the festival and you didn't want to spend it without him or fighting with him.

You were really confused when you and Artie were the only ones in the cinema and you were momentarily annoyed because you immediately thought that the cinema was empty because the movie was bad. However, you realised that it was on purpose when the film started and it was a compilation of videos and photos of you and Artie together which ended in him asking if he would marry you - and of course you said yes.

Jesse:
After catching a broadway show with your boyfriend Jesse, you found yourself mindlessly wandering through the streets of New York, feeling like tourists despite the fact that you didn't actually live far away at all - only half an hour away on the subway. You stopped for a giant slice of pizza and took dumb selfies with street performers and had your breath taken away by the lights in Times Square. After standing there in awe of the lights for ages, you eventually decided you were ready to go home, but Jesse told you that he had something he had to do first, before getting down on one knee and proposing.
__________
Hey guys!
I hope you're well! I'll hopefully have a few more preferences and oneshots out this weekend including a part 4 of the Competitors Baby series!
Much Love,
Will xx