I Miss You // S. Evans (Part 2)

You almost can't believe your eyes at the sight of your boyfriends Sam, standing in the doorway of your college dorm. You hadn't seen him in person for what felt like a lifetime, so this moment hardly felt real.

"What on earth are you doing here?" You ask, still holding him tight.

"I missed you." He replies simply. "Too much to be able to go another minute without getting to see your beautiful face or hold you in my arms."

"I can't believe you're here." You whisper, blinking away a tear. "You really are the best boyfriend ever."

"You best believe it baby," Sam chuckles. "I am here, all for you."

"I love you." You chuckle, before finally letting go of Sam.

"I love you too."

"Here, come in!" You smile, ushering Sam into your tiny dorm room. "Put your bag down anywhere."

"This place is actually smaller than I remembered, believe it or not." Sam chuckles, craning his neck to look around.

"Yeah," You sigh. "But at least I don't have to share with anyone, and I get my own space."

"That's true." Sam says, sitting down on your desk chair. "I love Kurt and Blaine, but between them and Rachel, I hardly get a moment of peace. I'd love my own space."

"Baby, I hope you didn't come here for peace." You smirk, taking his hand. "We've got so much catching up to do."

"Yes, we do." Sam winks before pulling you in to his lap. Sweet kisses quickly turn into a make-out session, but it's only as Sam's hand grips the hem of your shirt that you realise the time.

"How about we go get dinner first?" You ask, pulling away slowly. "You must be hungry."

"Yeah, actually that sounds good." Sam says, still staring at your lips.

"Okay good, because there is this amazing Mexican place a couple of miles away that I have wanted to take you for ages." You smile, standing up.

"Okay, that sounds good." Sam smirks, "But remember that we will be getting busy tonight yeah?"

"Of course, baby." You wink, "I won't forget."

You and Sam then gather the things you need to go out for the evening.

_____

"So, how long are you here for?" You ask, as you and Sam take your seats in a booth in the restaurant.

"At least two days was what I was hoping for." Sam replies. "Unless there is an emergency, or you want me to go."

"Sammy," You smile, taking his hand. "I would never want you to go."

"Good." He chuckles. "After not seeing you for months, I'm super keen to spend some quality time with you."

"That sounds amazing." You whisper, before picking up the menu.

After you and Sam finish your dinner, you decide to go for a walk before going back to your dorm. You end up walking until you reach a park, where you decide to take a break from walking and sit at the top of a hill. You can't help but smile in admiration of the families running around the park and enjoying themselves, until you look over at Sam who has tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" You ask, squeezing his hand tightly, and resting your head on his shoulder.

"I've just..." Sam begins before covering his eyes with his other hand.

"What Sam?" You ask, suddenly becoming worried.

"I've just m-missed you so much." He stutters. "I can't keep doing this. I don't want to be apart from you for so long ever again."

"W-Well, what s-should we do?" You ask, suddenly fearing the worst.

"I don't know." Sam says, taking a deep breath in. "But I can't lose you. I never ever want to lose you (Y/N). You're my forever."

"Aw Sam," You sigh, full of relief. "You're never going to lose me. We'll find a way to make this easier okay?"

After a few minutes you and Sam both stand up and dust the grass off your legs.

"Come here." Sam says, pulling you in for a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too." You giggle. A moment later Sam pulls away abruptly.

"Last one to the bottom of this hill buys the ice cream." He yells, already half way down the hill.

"Hey!" You yell, running after him. "That's not fair."

You catch up to him and jump onto his back, laughing obnoxiously, with no regard for the parents who were now all staring.

_____

You and Sam stumble into your dorm room laughing like idiots. Not because you were drunk at all but just after missing each other so much, you were practically high on each other's presence.

As soon as you out your keys down, Sam slams the door shut and snakes his arms around your waist, causing your back to arch slightly. You move your arms to around his neck and very quickly a steamy make-out session has begun like before. However, this time there is no turning back.

"I've missed you so much." Sam mutters, slowly planting kisses down your neck, before sucking on it harshly, knowing it would leave a hickey. "I've missed this."

"I've missed you to Sammy," You breathe. "So much."

Sam slowly leads you over to your bed, which will only just be big enough for the two of you. His hands play with the hem of your shirt for a few seconds before he gently removes the fabric from your body. He then throws you down onto the bed before removing his own shirt. Your hands immediately travel down to your belt buckle, as you are eager to remove your jeans, but Sam's strong hands stop you.

"Patience baby." He says, before coming and hovering over you.

He slips a hand under your back and unclasps your bra, also leaning in to make his erection known to you. You quickly take your bra off, and Sam almost moans just at the sight of you. He kisses down your neck and then down your chest slowly. Then all the way down your torso, stopping just before your belt buckle. He then yanks off your jeans, paying no attention to the belt you were wearing and luckily, they slip right off.

"I don't want to be patient." You moan, as his index finger traces circles across your panties.

"Not too much longer my love." He grins, before removing his jeans, and tossing them across the room.

Then, you take your hand and pull down his boxers, catching him by surprise but he smiles. You then stand up, remove your panties, and push him down on your bed and you straddle his waist, moving your hips in a circular motion and then slipping his member into yourself. The two of you move in sync passionately, until the two of you finish. It's in that moment that the two of you realise that you hadn't bothered with a condom, but you chose to ignore the situation as what's done is done and you could deal with it in the morning.

That sounded like a safe enough plan... until the next morning you were so excited to show Sam some of the places around town that he hadn't been to before, and you completely forgot about it.

_____

Hey guys,

I hope you guys are well! Thank you for all the love that you continue to give this book, it doesn't go unnoticed and I really appreciate it.

Much love,

Will xo