Competitor's Baby // Pt. 2

The rest of that night at home felt absolutely awful. Finn was so disappointed in you and you did not even want to know what Kurt was going to think when he got home from dinner with Blaine. All you could do was cry.

When you heard Kurt and Blaine come through the front door, you began to panic. Sebastian practically blinded Blaine, even though he says that he accepted Sebastian's apology, you were with Sebastian long before that, and there was no way that would look good for you. You pulled your pillow over your ears so you couldn't hear your mum and Burt talking to them, but soon enough they knocked on your door.

"Hey, (Y/N), we just want to talk, please open up?" Kurt says.

"I can't talk about this right now!" You yell, feeling a surge of frustration. You immediately regret it though.

"I know you don't want to, but, Sebastian? Really? When were you going to tell us?"

You get up and stomp over to the door, wiping the tears from your eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Look, (Y/N), don't want to judge you, because you've been like a sister to me," Blaine says, and you just know that there is a 'but' coming, "But of all people you could have dated behind my back, why Sebastian?"

You lead Kurt and Blaine into your room. "Look, it started earlier in the year, when you introduced us at the Lima Bean, and I really wanted to tell you and then he made a bunch of really dumb choices, all of which is he really sorry for by the way, and it just got hard. But even as he made mistakes, my feelings for him didn't go away."

"Did he tell you?" Blaine asks. "You know, about the slushy?"

"No." You say immediately. "He didn't say anything, or even express any ill feelings towards either of you."

"Did he tell you that he was going to blackmail Rachel?" Kurt asks as Blaine ponders.

"No, he didn't tell me any of it, and trust me when I say that I was truly upset by all of it."

"but love makes you blind?"

You don't respond, instead you melt into a crying mess again.

"I can't do this right now." Blaine says, "I need to go and clear my head."

"Blaine!" You call after him, but he keeps walking.

"Just give him time." Kurt says. "I think I could use some time too."

"I'm sorry Kurt."

"I know you are, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little bit disappointed."

_____

"You don't have to go today if you don't want, sweetie." Carole says, standing in your doorway as you pack your bag.

"No, mum, if I don't go today, I don't think I'll ever go, and with graduation so close, I can't afford to miss any school." You reply, wiping your eyes.

"Okay hun. But call me if you need me okay, and don't worry about your brothers, they will come around."

"Thanks mum."

"When are you going to be seeing Sebastian next?"

"Uh, this morning actually. I have a free period this morning so we're going to get a hot beverage from the Lima Bean just to talk about stuff."

-

"Did you sleep much last night?" Sebastian asks taking your hand.

"No." you say, running your hand through your hair with your other hand. "Did you?"

"Um, no, I told dad, and um he wasn't exactly happy. Mum reacted a little better, ya know, she was young when she had me, but I could see that dad was disappointed."

"I'm sorry." You whisper, tears welling in your eyes.

"Hey" Sebastian says, caressing your cheek. "It's not your fault."

"Haven't you done enough to my sister?" Finn calls from behind you guys. He's meant to be in class right now, so you know your mum must have said something.

"Finn, go away."

"Um, (Y/N), usually I would do that. But he's f*cked with your life enough. He needs to leave you alone."

"Excuse me?" You shout, "Finn, you have no idea what you're talking about. He did 'do this' to me. We made a choice and an accident happened, that's not Sebastian's fault."

"Of course that's what you think, (Y/N), guys like him-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" You snap. "You don't even kn-"

"Hey, (Y/N), it's okay." Sebastian says, placing his hand on your back. "Finn, I know you're upset, but I promise you that I didn't ever mean to hurt your sister. She means more to me than I could ever express. I want to be here for her and I'm going to be even if you don't want me to."

__________

"Okay, rehearsal has started!" Mr Schue says, clapping his hands together. "First order of business, (Y/N), I think you owe the team an explanation as to why you missed rehearsal yesterday. We are trying to win nationals and we cannot do that if people think it's okay to just skip rehearsal."

"Mr Schue, can I at least talk to you privately first?" You ask, tears welling in your eyes again.

"Just tell the club." Finn says, coldly and avoiding eye contact. "They're all going to find out anyway."

"What is it (Y/N)?"

"I-I'm pregnant."

"Oh my God." Everyone says, practically in unison.

"I'm sorry, that I missed rehearsal b-"

"Who's the Father?" Tina asks.

"Um," You begin, feeling lightheaded. "Sebastian. Sebastian Smythe.

_________

Hey guys!

Let me know if you're interested in a part 3 x

Also, not that I think anyone really cares, but I would just like to let you all know a bit about me 😊

- I am 18 years old, and I'm from Australia – my name is actually Billie but I don't love that name and I decided to use Will as a nickname for this account because I don't really want anyone I know to find it.

- I started watching glee when I was about 9 – seasons 1-3 are my favourite, and I don't know if I could pick a favourite episode – I once said that it was Hold On to Sixteen but idk.

- I have lots of controversial character opinions – my favourite main characters are Quinn and Sam, (I really want to write some fabrevans stuff) but I also love Joe and Sebastian, and I actually really don't like Rachel very much and tbh Kurt isn't much of a favourite either.