// Song He Sings For You //

Finn: Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen - He sang this to you as an attempt to finally get him to go out with him... and I think it's fair to say that he loved you.

Sam: Hey There Delilah by The Plain White Tee's - He sent you a recording of this while he was in Kentucky. It was just him and his guitar, with grainy camera quality but you loved it, as much as you love him.

Puck: I Was Made For Lovin' You by Kiss - You both bonded over your taste in music so he knew this was the perfect song to finally make you his.

Mike: Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley - You had been together for a while but you were both too scared to say the 'three words' to each other. So, Mike decided to do it in song.

Rory: Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding - He sang this song for you in glee club after you had been close friends for a while. But, he wanted more... luckily you did too.

Artie:  I Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder. He sang this for you during Stevie Wonder week.

Blaine: My My My! By Troye Sivan - He sang this to you when he wanted to finally tell you that he loved you... for real. You had both felt it for a while but whenever one of you went to say it, you would assume it was a joke, but it was time for you to stop running from love.
_____________