3 | Survivors

______________

Ribs by Lorde

"This dream isn't feeling sweet

"This dream isn't feeling sweet."

______________

2046

__________

Y/N stood beside her mother as Maureen looked up at the Robot, her palm floating above the Robot's chest.

"It's okay, Mom," Will nodded.

"I knew we weren't alone," Maureen smiled as her hand touched the Robot, "it's... It's synthetic; it's built, not born."

Penny looked up at her family, "we still make the history books for first contact, even if it's a Robot, right?"

"We?" Will raised an eyebrow at his sister, "you only get to be famous for being related to me."

Y/N chuckled at her siblings as she looked back at the Robot and her mother as she said, "do you have a name? Do you know where we are?"

Will walked over to stand beside his new 6'8 foot tall, metal friend, "he's not from here."

John looked down at his boy, "how do you know?"

"I saw his spaceship," Will nodded.

Maureen looked at her youngest, "you did?"

"I think he crashed when we did."

John looked up at the Robot, "how many more of you are there?"

"I think he's all alone. Or else he wouldn't have needed me to help him."

"You helped it," Maureen let out a small gasp.

"He was hurt," Will nodded.

"That's very admirable, Will," Y/N smiled and put an arm around her little brother, "now the Robot is helping you," she nodded, "hes already a good friend of yours, isn't he?" Will nodded and grinned up at her.

The Robinson family jumped when the Robot moved to stand on the ice. Y/N was the only one who didn't join but put her arm in front of Will, and her right hand hovered over her thigh, where her knife was hidden. Like many weapons in her suit.

The Robot then melted the ice from under him and made his way to the Jupiter. "He's going down to the Jupiter," Will grinned as the Robinson family looked down at the Robot.

"I was gonna suggest to do that; I was just waiting for a break in conversation," Penny noted.

"Hey," John looked at Will's arm where his coat was ripped, "how'd this happen?"

"Uh, I don't know," Will shook his head, "I guess it happened when I fell."

After the Robot made it to the Jupiter 2, Y/N went down and put hoses down to pump put all the water in the ship.