15 | Launch 2.0

______________

Skyfall by Adele

"Let the sky fall, when it crumbles

"Let the sky fall, when it crumbles. We will stand tall, face it all together."

______________

2046

__________

Y/N drove the Chariot to the Jupiter 2; she parked and hoped out quickly with her mom and saw her three siblings running towards them. Only for Maureen and Y/N to push the back.

"Mom, Y/N, I have amazing news-" Will grinned.

"Nope, it can wait," Pennys eyes went wide as Y/N stepped in front of her as she held into Pennys hand behind her.

Everyone went silent as Smith walked out from the Chariot, "stay calm," Maureen nodded softly.

Judy raised a brow, "what is she doing here?"

"I live here," Smith nodded, "in case you've forgotten."

"Yeah," Penny scoffed, "there's five of us, and one of you."

"Actually, there's two of me."

"You're alive," Will grinned when he saw the Robot walk up beside Smith. "I want you to restrain Dr. Smith."

"Will, he's hers now," Y/N shook her head as she watched Smith.

"Robot, come here," Smith waved.

"Stop, I said stop- uh," Will grunted when he went to stop the Robot, but then fell down. Penny and Judy helping the boy up as Maureen fixed his hair; Y/N walked to stand in front of them again.

"I saved him this time from what you did to him." Smith looked at the boy, "friends down make friends walk off cliffs."

"Leave him alone," Y/N tilted her head to the left.

"I'm just being honest. Right, Will? That's how we've always been with each other."

"So, now what? What do you want," Maureen raised a brow.

"She wants to get to the Resolute." Y/N shook her head, "she just wanted the Robot, so she'd have a safety net of not going to where she belongs."

"I'm not holding any grudges, and you shouldn't either, Y/N," Smith looked at the younger woman.

Maureen then looked to her left, when she heard beeping, "Will?"

Smith scrunched her nose, "what is that annoying noise?"

"Will, is it?"

"Yeah," he nodded to his mom.

"Is that what you were trying to tell me earlier?" Y/N smiled softly, not believing the news.