44 | The End

______________

You're All I Need To Get By by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

"Darling in you, I found strength where I was torn down. Don't know what's in store, but together we can open any door."

______________

2050

__________

Y/N, Don, Will and the Robot went on their exploration, and found a few planets and focused on one at a time. They logged everything, and found a whole who eco-system and way of life: It was gorgeous, and they all enjoyed it. They knew they'd be going back out, and exploring more, since it had gone so well.

After they got back to Alpha Centuri; they quickly reunited with their casiño, and Don went back to work on the final touches of the new Resolute.

Y/N had brought Ivy up with her, to the ship, since she also had to check over a few things on the safety systems.

The woman's curly hair was down as she wore a black shirt, jeans, combat boots and green vest. She had all her earrings in, as her curls were down.

The woman walked through the ship, after leaving the bridge, since she had finished all the computers.

Y/N walked to their Jupiter, and called, "casiño, Casanova!" She walked through the halls, and into the hub, finding no one. The woman looked at her communicator and found no new messages, she then put her stuff down on the table, as she then saw a note on the table.

Meet me where it all started, where we first met.
X Don

The agent smiled as she walked through the Resolute, that late afternoon, as she came to to the same hallway, they had bumped into each other, but no one was in sight.

The lights were dimmed, and the hall was empty, she kept walking as she quickly spun around, and held a knife she grabbed off her hip when she felt a presents behind her, "ugh, Don, I've told you not to sneak up on me."

"It's hot when you do that," he winked as she put the knife away, he then held her hands in his, "now, do I got a surprise for you."

"I don't like surprises," she narrowed her eyes at him.

"We get to go on a walk down memory lane," he pulled her into the stairwell, "this is where you first kissed me... Shall we recreate that?"

"I guess, if we have too," she smiled as she pulled him down by the collar of his orange jacket, and kissed him passionately.

When Don pulled away, he had a giant grin on his face, "man, am I gonna like this," he pulled her down the stairs, "come on."

"So, is this like the fun date evening thing, you were talking about with-"