19 | Christmas

______________

Fall In Love Alone by Stacey Ryan

"If we never tried, how would we know, baby, how far this thing can go?"

______________

2046
__________

Y/N sat in bed and held her wrist communicator as it started recording, "It's been six and a half months being on Waterworld." she sighed, "we haven't been able to start the alien engine, but we have come a long way to set up a base here. It has been good; we've tried to make the best out of it-"

"Exactly, why I'm here," Don sat up beside her.

"Don, you can't be in the video," she chuckled.

"I've already been in a few," he shrugged and kissed her shoulder, "I love these," he looked at her markings. "I'll go on record for that," he looked at the camera, "I love this woman's scars and her ice markings and all of her."

"You're drunk," she rolled her eyes.

"No, I'm not," he shook his head, "I'm a bit hungover. There's a difference, and so are you."

Y/N hummed as he kissed his shoulder again, "well, I can say your not bad either."

"Thats all?"

"I finally saw Don's giant scar on his abdomen," she looked at the camera, "well, I saw that four and a half months ago when we first slept together," she shrugged and smirked at him.

"Look at us; it's almost our five-month anniversary," he winked.

Y/N chuckled as she looked at the camera, "end log on December- on my birthday." she smiled and shut it off.

"You're 22," Don smirked at her, "just a baby."

"And you're 27, old man."

"Who you calling, old?"

"You, duh," she laughed and straddled him as he held her hips.

Don chuckled and then looked up at her as she smiled down at him. "You know I got your back, right?"

"And I got yours," she nodded, leaning down and kissing him.

Y/N bent over as Don sat on his bed, looking up at the woman; she pecked his lips again and smiled, "I have to go."