18 | Are We Still Friends?

______________

ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? by Tyler, The Creator

"Are we still friends? Can we be friends?"

______________

2046
__________

Y/N and Don weren't avoiding each other, but they also didn't know how to act normal again or forget it had happened. Or forget that nothing happened.

The two acted normal, and the Robinson family didn't think anything of it so far, but again it has only been under two weeks.

Y/N was helping Penny bring crates to their mom's tent, as everyone else was doing something around the beach. Y/N was in her space suit, and she looked around the black sandy beach, taking it all in as Penny walked over to her sister.

"What ya doing?"

"I'm taking everything in," she breathed out, "I've been stuck in the stupid Jupiter for two and a half months, because I couldn't fit my foot with the cast in my space suit."

"Well," Penny stood beside her sister and gestured to the ocean, "welcome to Waterworld, the planet that's air burns human skin and doesn't know what a sunny day is."

Y/N rolled her eyes with a chuckle, "thanks, Pen."

"You forgot it also is cold and it hardly ever stops raining," Don added as he walked by.

"Yeah, and that," Penny laughed as the two others met each other's eye.

"Princesa, me alegro de verte levantada y Adam (princess, good to see you up and Adam)."

"Gracias, se siente bien estar fuera de esa prisión (thanks, it feels good being out of that prison)."

"Sí, la prisión apesta (yeah, prison sucks)."

"Cuéntame sobre eso (tell me about it)," the two laughed and then looked at each other, "será mejor que volvamos al trabajo (better get back to work)."

"Yea, I have to help Will," Don offered a smile as he walked away.

Y/N watched him leave as Penny raised a brow at the woman, "I have no idea what you guys were saying," Penny pointed at her sister, "but I felt sparks. Wait, if you married him, would you change your name- Y/N West, hmm, it's not bad, but you can't get rid of your name."

The woman raised her brows as she looked at her ginger sister, "you lost me at married, and how it would be to Don. And no, it doesn't matter who it is, I am not changing my name," she smiled as the two then went on finishing their job.

After they finished everything, the two walked back into the Jupiter as they hung up their space suit, "so, I noticed you've been writing a lot," Y/N smiled.