40 | Thats What Family Does

______________

Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse

"I'm falling even more in love with you

"I'm falling even more in love with you."

______________

2049

___________

"No, absolutely not!" Don called as he looked at his girlfriends two younger sisters in the Jupiter 2's hub. "I am an officer now, and I am not engaging in this type of illicit behavior."

"Well, if Robot's hiding out, we figure who better to help us than someone who's-" Judy shrugged, "you know, had to hide a couple of things of their own?"

"Mmm," Don hummed as he rolled his eyes, "Oh- so, now that you need a smuggler,
there's no judgment?" He threw his arms up as he walked around the table, "I say we begin with a public apology to me. Maybe a proclamation- read from one of those scrolls? From the Renaissance?"

Penny took a few steps back as she smirked, "fine, don't come. I'm just saying, when everybody finds out, you knew what we were doing and you let us go out alone," she pointed at him, "imagine what Rana would think- you letting her baby sisters go on their own."

Don rolled his eyes, "Okay! Okay: Here's the deal." He nodded as he walked towards hum, "If you were looking to hide something
like, say, a case of booze, or single-use plastics, or certain oils that are not just for cooking- you know," he smirked as the girls looked at eachother. "Anyways, there's about a trillion places, but there's only a few places within 20 miles where you can successfully hide a seven-foot robot."

"Okay, well-" Judy was interrupted by a nose in the hallway, "who's there?"

Penny then called, "whatever you think you just heard, we were just kidding. We would never do something so- dangerous and clearly against the rules."

Don rolled his eyes at the girl that was so obvious, as Vijay walked in. The younger boy sighed as he looked at the three, "look, I'm not trying to eavesdrop or anything. I was just..."

Penny met his eyes, "just what?"

Vijay's gaze softened, "If it's true about SAR knowing where we are, then I thought that we should talk, in case this is the last time."

Don raised his brows with a smirk, "oh man, I know where this is going," he chuckled as he then mumbled, "I owe Y/N a bottle of whiskey now."

Penny looked over at the man quickly, "you bet on us- with whiskey?"

"We have to keep things fresh in a relationshi; it was that or we would try- we'll I wanted to try more-"

"No," Penny pointed at him as she freaked out, "I don't need to hear about you and k6 sister!"