9 | Badass Princess

______________

Panama by Van Helen

"Model citizen, zero discipline

"Model citizen, zero discipline."

______________

2046

__________

Y/N sat in the passenger of the Chariot as Don drove, Aiko, Evan and Judy sat in the back.

Don looked over at Y/N, who had her head in papers and a leather journal as she wrote in it. The kids in the back were all looking out the window and talking about things he didn't really care to know, about the planets nature. He looked over at the woman and said, "repaired about a hundred of these, never once got to drive one," hoping to get her attention.

Evan then looked up nervously, "but you do know how to drive, right?"

"We aren't dead yet," Y/N looked up and then grabbed onto the side of the door when an explosion went off, "spoke to soon!"

Don then gripped the steering wheel, "what the hell was that?"

Don pulled to the side of a cliff, overlooking explosions within the earth. Aiko then nodded, "must be gas, trapped below the surface."

"What," Don looked back at the girl and said, "like a space fart?" Which earned a roll of the eyes from the woman beside him, which he smirked at.

"They're called cryogeysers," Aiko smiled, "on Mars they spit CO2, on Triton, its nitrogen. Heat from the sun-"

"All right, whatever," Don waved off, not liking all the science talk, "is it safe to keep going?"

"As long as we stay up here, and not drive into the field of exploding rock," Y/N looked at the man, "then yes, yes it is safe, Casanova."

"Thank, Princess," Don winked as she shook her head.

Victors voice then went off over the radio, "what's going on? You guys lost?"

Don picked up the radio and put on a pilot voice like one would on a plane, "thats a negative, captain. We're just plotting our course."

"We're not here for sightseeing; let's move," Victor said, having no more patience.

Don hung the radio up, nodding softly, then looking over at the woman, "thats the best idea this guy has had."

"How so?"

"Let's move," Don nodded and tapped a button on his wrist communicator to turn on Panama by Van Helen, which played over the speakers. Don then looked over at the woman, holding up a rock and roll gesture and a rock on face.

"Don, this isn't some- road trip," the woman argued as she shut her journal.

"It is now," Don said quickly and floored it, sending the Chariot forward. "Woohoo, wow, this thing can move!"