29 | It's See You Soon.

______________

Video Games by Lana Del Rey

"They say that the world was built for two; only worth living if somebody is loving you

"They say that the world was built for two; only worth living if somebody is loving you."

______________

2048
__________

"Attention families of the Resolute, boarding of all children is beginning on the Jupiter transport. We need all children to report to Jupiter transport for boarding." Kamal said into the Resolute comm systems as she then turned to Y/N. "It's a good plan, painful, but good."

Y/N looked over at the Captain, and hummed as she crossed her arms, agent mode wearing off.

"Why are you not going?" Kamal raised a brow, "you made the plan, talked to all the parents and explained it. You are the most highly trained fighter, killer or assassin- whatever you want to call it. You are Agent Venus... Those kids need protection, especially out there."

"I'm too old, I can't." She sighed as she then walked off the bridge and ran down to her docking bay of the Jupiter that was taking all the children. Y/N saw and heard all the cries of kids around her, as they said their goodbyes. She then found her family, John and Judy trying not to cry, as Maureen, Will and Penny were.

Y/N held onto Penny, as she mumbled, "I'm sorry."

"You just want to protect us," the ginger nodded as tears fell down her face, the two then looked over at the man that was walking towards them.

"Uh, listen, I got a lot of work to do, but I didn't want to be rude. I usually skip the goodbyes, but since... I don't owe any of you money, there's no harm, right?" Don chuckled trying to add some smiles, with didn't totally fail, "I'll see you guys around."

"See you around, Don," Will smiled and highfived the man.

Y/N saw how penny looked after Don, as she smiled; she knew the girl loved Don as a brother, especially since he had saved her, "go," she hummed.

Penny smilled at her sister and ran after the man, "Don!"

"Bye, red," he sighed and hugged her, "now, go be with your family," he smiled as she nodded and walked back. Don caught Y/N's eye as she sighed and he nodded and offered a sad smile, going to talk to a mechanic in the hallway and Y/N turning back to her family where they all hugged.

"So much I want to say, but I don't have time." John tried to hold back his tears, as Judy had already failed, "I love you so much." John then looked at Will, "guess we're gonna have to delay that driving lesson, huh?"

"It's okay, because I, uh- I should probably learn to fly a Jupiter," Will smiled through the tears.

"Here, I didn't want you to forget this," Maureen handed Penny a copy of her book.