35 | You're Alive?

______________

Forth Of July by Sufjan Stevens

"I'm sorry I left, but it was for the best

"I'm sorry I left, but it was for the best. Though, it never felt right."

______________

2049

__________

Y/N froze and smiled at her family all hugging as Ivy yelled, "auntie MJ!" Making the six look over at her; Maureen put Ivy down as the little girl ran to her godmother.

"Oh, my little casiño (sweetheart)," she held onto her little girl, closing her eyes and enjoying the moment. Y/N then lifted her up and ran to her parents, "mom, dad!" She yelled as she hugged them both, them hugging her tightly as Penny then took Ivy, so Y/N could properly hugged them. "I've missed you both, so much," she smiled sadly up at both of them, "I'm sorry I brought them all here- I"

"No, no, Junior, we gave you command: What you did with it was always up to you," John smiled at his eldest as she hugged him.

"And I bet you already had papers scattered everywhere, to make sure it was the right choice."

Y/N smiled at her mom, and hugged her, "I did," and then took Ivy back.

The group all hugged each other, as Penny looked at all of them, "okay, I need everyone
to super-triple pinkie promise that we are never gonna separate again," Penny nodded at them, "okay? I'm serious- promise!"

"Okay," Maureen smiled, still in shock she was holding onto her kids.

"Promise," Penny looked at them.

"I promise," John grinned.

The group then parted as Maureen stood Ivy and hugged the girl as Y/N stepped in the middle of the hub, "everybody find their family. Head back to your Jupiter, we don't have much time."

"Do what your captain says," Don called as he looked down at the tablet in hand, "and listen carefully. We've assigned transports to anyone who doesn't have their own Jupiter. So, A through I, you're with the Azevedos. J through Q, you're with the Dhars; the rest of you with the Watanabes," Don then nodded and then froze when he saw Y/N walk over to him.

"Hmm, nice suit," she looked him over as she cirled him, "I leave for a year, and you're management? Chief Engineer?"

Don then raised a brow, "11 months."

She took l note how he had counted down the days; Y/N then looked him over as he watched her, "I kinda miss the orange jacket, it was hot."

"I still have it," he winked as he met her eyes and changed the subject, "please, Captain Jiemba-Robinson? Or is it Paramedic Jiemba-Robinson, agent JR, agent Jiemba, Agent Venus." He met her eyes as she stood in front of him, checking him over as if he was hurt, "do I call you Captain Paramedic agent Jiemba-Robinson? Agent captain Jiemba-Robinson? Or-"