24 | I'm Here, Dad

______________

Slipping Through My Fingers by ABBA

"Do I really see what's in her mind? Each time I think I'm close to knowing, she keeps on growing

"Do I really see what's in her mind? Each time I think I'm close to knowing, she keeps on growing."

______________

2048

__________

Y/N stood beside Don and Ava as they took samples of the metal eater virus but froze when her sister called her."Y/N! Dad is hurt, and I can't get to him. I have patient and am not allowed to leave; I can't-"

Y/N hit her comms, "hey, I'm on my way."

She looked at Don as he nodded, "ho get him, Jiemba."

Y/N smirked and as ran out to the medical tent, where Judy was as she remembered her speech from 2043 when she graduated University and started her CIA training.

"Y/N Morana Jiemba-Robinson will now take the stage as our valedictorian." The principal smiled at the girl, who walked into the stage and stood at the podium.

The young woman smiled at the audience, "we made it!" Everyone clapped as the woman chuckled, "I know, very clushay, but I had to. I honestly didnt think I would be chosen as valedictorian- I didn't want to be." She held onto the sides of the podium, "I was chosen because of who my family is, and I will tell you who they are, but I'll also say who I am. My birth mother, Lyra Jiemba, was an MI6 agent, my birth father was an FBI agent, and both were astronauts who died on the Falcon and Fortuna missions. I was later adopted by Maureen Robinson, engineer, and John Robinson, navy seal, who are my parents too, and I am their child. I don't know what I would do without them," she smiled as she spotted her family. Her mom was tearing up as she hugged Will; Judy and Penny were grinning and taking pictures as the ails seat was empty. "They gave me a family, taught me about my birth parents; who I aspire to be like. And gave me my three younger siblings, Judy, Penny, and Will... I want to join the CIA not only to take after my parents but to help and protect others. It's always been my goal to protect my family, and nothing would come before that." She faked smiled as she was hurt her father wasn't there. "I am one of many graduates today, and I know everyone of us have a story and are not nearly done or ready to finish. This is just the beginning," she smiled as she saw her dad in his navy seal uniform as he stood in the back with a smile.

 This is just the beginning," she smiled as she saw her dad in his navy seal uniform as he stood in the back with a smile